dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I see where you're coming from, but when he meets with Ian (someone an elitist would probably see as a peasant) he was very friendly with him and then during the photoshoots with Cindy he was cordial with Ian. Idk, I wouldn't think a pure elitist would do that with someone in a lower social class.
Could very well be. I've never really played the Ian/Axel friends route, so have only seen Axel's interactions elsewhere. We may have a different idea of what constitutes an elitist, too, based on the peasant mention. I don't just use it as a rich vs poor thing.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
All you guys make very good points im just waiting for a ed the coffe shop owner if thats his correct name any ideas if eva will do that and any news on the next update whens it coming thanks in advance
As someone speculated on while back, Ed could very well be the schmuck making all the dad jokes on Lena's Stalkerfap. Not definite, but I wouldn't bet against it. So there's a likelihood the path is already there. Though if true, I doubt it will be a large path with a lot of content, based on Eva's workload and the options her Patreons are demanding the most.

Reactions: jduk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone not a big fan of how we get to see Lena nude in the very first scene/episode? Kinda destroys all the mystery. I prefer the GGGB style where the protagnist is shy and conservative and we get to see her nude only later on in the game.
GGGB: Don't we see her nude with her under-endowed boyfriend less than 10 minutes or so into the game?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That being said, I do prefer my corruption kinks to start with someone innocent, chaste or naive. Where with Lena, we're already on Chapter 5 or so in her sex story from square 1. So point taken there, but it's really just a preference thing. IMO, she still starts with a generally normalish good-girl mentality.... until we see those pictures of her and Axel and find out she's had a kinky past. But I usually play a route where she doesn't look at the pics. So "out of sight, out of mind" I guess.

Reactions: lifehacks

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
The difference is in GGGB only her boyfriend sees her naked, whereas in ORS the entire town sees her naked.
so what exactly is your issue? that "we" see her naked or is it "others", you mention the mystery but as others have pointed out there isn't really any in GGGB.

I'm personally fine with it, was disappointed at first, but warmed upto it, as it was about establishing Lena as a character, she's very Intune with her body, and is willing to go nude as long as it's tasteful, which leans into her artistic nature. I think Eva wanted to establish that she was different than Ash, she's not as "Vanilla" and more mature, she has a more established character which means the choices have to be more grounded.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a (maybe provocative) question. Maybe I'll harvest a lot of facepalm for it, but it doesn't matter.
Since 0.9 will be the first fresh update since I became interested in ORS, I have to ask.
What is the chance that we can get Update 0.9 for free? And above all, how fast?
I admit I won't pay for a game on PATREON which is still new and fresh to me. First I'll wait for a few updates and the reliability of EVA KISS.

• Angry
Reactions: Tallyhoe

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I have a (maybe provocative) question. Maybe I'll harvest a lot of facepalm for it, but it doesn't matter.
Since 0.9 will be the first fresh update since I became interested in ORS, I have to ask.
What is the chance that we can get Update 0.9 for free? And above all, how fast?
I admit I won't pay for a game on PATREON which is still new and fresh to me. First I'll wait for a few updates and the reliability of EVA KISS.
Unless I missed an announcement somewhere, it'll be posted here when it's ready to download.

Reactions: Rickster82

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Will be posted here when it is ready maybe next month

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
guys can anyone upload the CGs cause I can't play the game
my pc give me error 0xc000007b
thank you.!
Have you tried fixing the error on your computer? Try googling 'error 0xc000007b' - the first result that comes up explains how to fix it. Then you can play the game and experience the CGs as they're intended (because honestly, most of the sex scenes are hot af, and it's the CGs and the writing together that does it).

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Have you tried fixing the error on your computer? Try googling 'error 0xc000007b' - the first result that comes up explains how to fix it. Then you can play the game and experience the CGs as they're intended (because honestly, most of the sex scenes are hot af, and it's the CGs and the writing together that does it).
I tried everything man
I can't fix it....

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes