Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
At this point the best thig the update will bring is the end of complaints about the release and we can finally return to what is important, complaining about the lack of Cindy/Ed/Stan in the update. :)
I can't wait to seе the sequel оf Cindy storyline :cool: , but maybe have to wait 2 more weeks :cry:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
like Ian getting Jessica's number, seem to be left behind.
I hope she'll tie this in later. But she's probably prioritizing the more in depth characters at this point. Which is fine with me, side content can be built upon later, but I wonder how much Evakiss actually had planned out before she started writing ORS, one should always know the beginning and the end before even starting writing a story.

P.S. have you spotted some of my ghost-writing in dialogue here and there?
Can't say I have, but now I'll pay more attention during my next playtrough to see if I can spot anything. Probably not easy if it's just a line herer and there.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
At this point the best thig the update will bring is the end of complaints about the release and we can finally return to what is important, complaining about the lack of Cindy/Ed/Stan in the update. :)
Do people really care about Ed and Stan? Like, those 2 are such losers, I never even cared for their addition.

I guess Ed is there to make the player feel better with such a loser around and Stan can be there to get cucked.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wish Eva had more time to dedicate to writing and actual planning of the storylines. Right now there are so many open branches that the planned ones, like Ian getting Jessica's number, seem to be left behind. Eva is only human and can focus on limited amount of events.
This is why I decided to open up dialogue about Eva getting more help, whatever that may be, to help her work flow and allow her to focus mainly on writing instead of trying to make this a one person job.

Reactions: dav121

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I've never heard of this but maybe. If there's any play testers here maybe they could confirm or deny?
BloodyMares is one. If I'm not mistaken, so is Lara.

Btw, all this talk about hiring people to help her is exactly her last patreon's goal. She already hired a colorist, people to do her backgrounds and recently she mentioned a programmer.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes