L621

Jul 19, 2017
He doesn't go out often compared to anyone else. People don't realize that being social is a skill that you can learn or lose depending on how little time you spend with the other people.
He doesn't have to go out clubbing with 15 people every Friday, but he could be better at communicating with his own roommates. Louse straight up hates his guts, and Lena shows him some pity attention.

Now, I understand he's there to be a stereotype, to fulfil a niche. But as I said a page or two back in another post, in my own personal experience I have never, ever met someone who's socially inept that much. It feels weird and off-putting, and I'd definitely steer away from someone who'd give me Stan vibes irl.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
He doesn't have to go out clubbing with 15 people every Friday, but he could be better at communicating with his own roommates. Louse straight up hates his guts, and Lena shows him some pity attention.

Now, I understand he's there to be a stereotype, to fulfil a niche. But as I said a page or two back in another post, in my own personal experience I have never, ever met someone who's socially inept that much. It feels weird and off-putting, and I'd definitely steer away from someone who'd give me Stan vibes irl.
Given the social awkwardness, Stan could be on the spectrum.

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Given the social awkwardness, Stan could be on the spectrum.
Fair enough, but that wasn't disclosed. Nor do I expect it to be if it's the case, I don't think Eva would drop a bomb like that for no particular reason.

Reactions: sztrb

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Hahaha that's true. Just sayin that bruh, I'd be fucking scared of Stan irl, dude gives me the creeps more than fucking Seymour lol
Why? He's just a nerdy otaku who's a bit overweight. There is almost certainly a deeper personality to him than what he lets people see but his ambitions would be rather straightforward and simple. In short he's predictable.
Now Seymour...
That's a deep lake. There is an obvious fassade of how he wants to be seen. And while at times I think we get a glimpse of his real self one has to be careful. There is a powerful ego with a cunning and manipulating mind in that man who will always get what he wants.

Mar 19, 2020
Why? He's just a nerdy otaku who's a bit overweight. There is almost certainly a deeper personality to him that what he let's people see but his ambitions would be rather straightforward and simple. In short he's predictable.
Now Seymour...
That's a deep lake. There is an obvious fassade of how he wants to be seen. And while at times I think we get a glimpse of his real self one has to be careful. There is a powerful ego with a cunning and manipulating mind in that man who will always get want he wants.
In short... Have you played Acting Lessons? If you haven't, I won't drop any spoilers, I just wanna say that Stan's "Lena shrine" with her underwear photos and him peeping on her having sex gives me the vibes of a certain other character.

Seymour is pretty depraved, probably more so than Stan, but he's scary in the sense that he might manipulate Lena - Stan is much more directly scary because I can't tell if he's just gonna go full axe murderer after one too many bad words from Louise, or jump into Lena's shower and start fapping and asking for more lol

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Oh no, quite the opposite, I find it slightly alarming that there's so many people on here relating strongly to a dude who isn't just ugly or awkward, but also a giga creepy serial killer vibe weirdo lol
Ok. Two questions then. What marks people as relating strongly? Just wishing he'd get laid? What is a 'giga creepy serial killer vibe'.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to fully unlock the gallery? For some reason most of it is covered for me even though I've seen every scene pre chapter 9

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes