RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 432M
SHA1SUM: 724591c94944cd55be5994450965c9b907290a57
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Mar 19, 2020
Ok. Two questions then. What marks people as relating strongly? Just wishing he'd get laid? What is a 'giga creepy serial killer vibe'.
1) "This guy is just like me, I want him to succeed he's my man" - I would call that relating strongly

2) Giga creepy serial killer vibe is when you never talk to your roommate, but you have a wall covered in her photos in your room that you fap to every day, and you peep on her having sex and fap in the corner, while literally living in the same apartment, I think that's creepy. I'd be scared of the dude irl lol.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
In short... Have you played Acting Lessons? If you haven't, I won't drop any spoilers, I just wanna say that Stan's "Lena shrine" with her underwear photos and him peeping on her having sex gives me the vibes of a certain other character.

Seymour is pretty depraved, probably more so than Stan, but he's scary in the sense that he might manipulate Lena - Stan is much more directly scary because I can't tell if he's just gonna go full axe murderer after one too many bad words from Louise, or jump into Lena's shower and start fapping and asking for more lol
The thing here is that people like Seymour really exist. And they are not that rare. Sociopaths and psychopaths who manipulate others in order to get what they want are flourishing in our society.
As for the obsessed stalker, yes they do exist. But they are harmless 99,99% of the time. Yes he takes pictures of her (which she agreed to actually) and faps to them and he peeps on her but that would be the limit of the obsession with most stalkers. The crazy axe murderer theme is something that happens only in movies. Also you see those anime posters on the walls in his room? You can be 100% certain he fantasizes about being a heroic protaq in his own story and Lena serves as the female sidekick or trophy in those fantasies. Now one might feel strongly or not about being subject to fantasy in such a manner but it's a long way off the real life manipulation of people like Seymour.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I will be really upset if the old save files don't work. I'm saving 3 different routes. :(

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How long does it take normally for the final version to be released after the alpha? Any Cindy in this?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes