Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Wdy think about what the uploader who said they're "waiting till Beta"? Are they the only uploader for this game?
I think that he is an egoistic, selfish and greedy individual, who should not be part of this community. This community was born on the principle of sharing and allowing every member of it to freely enjoy games, regardless of his spending capacity.

• Angry
Reactions: Ero Sennin
Dec 17, 2019
I think that he is an egoistic, selfish and greedy individual, who should not be part of this community. This community was born on the principle of sharing and allowing every member of it to freely enjoy games, regardless of his spending capacity.
Had me in the first half.

EDIT: I won't say I completely understand how Patreon works, but I'm assuming whether he uploads the Alpha or the Beta, it costs the same since it's a subscription thing, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: greyMoonStone

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Had me in the first half.

EDIT: I won't say I completely understand how Patreon works, but I'm assuming whether he uploads the Alpha or the Beta, it costs the same since it's a subscription thing, no?
Beta is $10 tier while alpha is $20, if that's what you're wondering about.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, he pays always the same fee. If he doesn't want to share alpha is because of other non-noble reasons.

Dec 17, 2019
He was referring to someone who has access to alpha versions of the game. For him, it doesn't change anything to share alpha or beta.
Tbf, I don't know whether that specific uploader has access to alpha, so I wouldn't go so far as to slander the person. I'm mildly annoyed, sure, but I'm assuming there's some rationale behind it, which is exactly what I asked for in the update thread.

Either way, I'm assuming there are other uploaders out there, so maybe they'll pick up the buck. The original uploader wasn't the person we're talking about anyways, right?.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, didn't expect it to drop that quick. Go, Eva. I hope in 12 hours someone posts the update.
Edit: Woah! Already shared. Thank you, heroes.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Well I am waiting and not only because I usually wait for beta version or sometimes full, but because I don't have internet and I can't access this wonderful site from my computer.:cry:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well I am waiting and not only because I usually wait for beta version or sometimes full, but because I don't have internet and I can't access this wonderful site from my computer.:cry:
Don't worry. Saves won't be stable until Final drops anyway.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes