John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Will there be any rape or kidnap scene for ORS, Just found out today GGGB have one thriller scene where Eric dad chase after ash when she found evidence of drugging her.
Too early to tell imo. We don't know what kind of fetishes will or will not be added. Well, there's the obvious ones that won't be in here like bestiality and loli

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I ... think I know who that person will be but I kinda hope to be wrong (because I dislike him).
I think it's going to be Jeremy. What makes me think that is because, remember at the end of Ch.2 when he's flirting with Allison at the bar ?
I think Jeremy and Lena will meet in Ch.3 and he'll most likely invite her to the club where he works.
Goddamnit. You're right. I guess Ivy is going to encourage Lena to come with her and meet him (and maybe hint at threesome since she wants Lena to get some D so much). Well, at least it's not Axel.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I wonder how many chapters is Eva Kiss planning to make? I guess not less than 20.

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I ... think I know who that person will be but I kinda hope to be wrong (because I dislike him).
I think it's going to be Jeremy. What makes me think that is because, remember at the end of Ch.2 when he's flirting with Allison at the bar ? View attachment 676589 View attachment 676590 View attachment 676591 View attachment 676592
I think Jeremy and Lena will meet in Ch.3 and he'll most likely invite her to the club where he works.
Then Jeremy the Jerk is gonna boink her, knowing full well about her relationship with Ian.

ItWasn'tMe

Feb 21, 2019
This Robert didn't give me a good vibe, he doesn't seem to be in a good state of mind.
The way he talks to Lena about her profile on social media seemed like a stalker, not to mention him drunk beating our friend. I hope that not only Ian but also Lena can learn to fight because apparently it will not only be broken hearts but also bones.

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, in the last chapter Lena has been encouraged to meet Axel and giving him the chance to explain himself as potential chance to move forward without additional struggles.
If not referred to Mr. Ward, I see a reference to Axel here in the way she mentions it " if you decide to meet a certain character... "
I'm think not axel dude .. why lena must to do that with ex-boyfriend ? he was just a past not make sense to first impressive meet certain character it possible 3 character Mr.ward,Ian,Robert or maybe Ivy... .

reference of axel definitely will be happend in the future update i'm can confirm not this update .

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Why are you all worried about the date she might have? If you don't like the person she could dress up for, just say "nope". Literally the best part about her games.
You know what it reminds me of ? Undertale. And how some are blaming Toby Fox for the "genocide" route. Just because it exists doesn't mean you should play it if you're not comfortable with it. It's the genious of Toby for me. And that he's calling you on it too. There's plenty of other things you can do instead.

As for this game, I'm so very glad I found it because of someone's signature. Never played Eva kiss games before, and I very much like it. GGGB is pretty awesome, but this one seems to have so much more potential (and the art is crazy good for me !).
I love the concept of controling both sides and basically be able to play against yourself if you feel like it.
I'm hooked !!!

Reactions: Brickman

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You know what it reminds me of ? Undertale. And how some are blaming Toby Fox for the "genocide" route. Just because it exists doesn't mean you should play it if you're not comfortable with it. It's the genious of Toby for me. And that he's calling you on it too. There's plenty of other things you can do instead.
I think is is a very bad example. Because the way it was handled the genocide route was such a kick in the dick. "What you dared to try something out that is possible in this game, well sucks to be you, now you never ever again can reach the perfect ending with this game." That would as if eva would made a specific possible route that would lock you out of a specific other route forever. Punish the player for doing something you did implement on purpose is just a dick move.

Reactions: hygor016
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes