patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think is is a very bad example. Because the way it was handled the genocide route was such a kick in the dick. "What you dared to try something out that is possible in this game, well sucks to be you, now you never ever again can reach the perfect ending with this game." That would as if eva would made a specific possible route that would lock you out of a specific other route forever. Punish the player for doing something you did implement on purpose is just a dick move.
Nah, I think that was brilliant as well. Because everything and everyone in the game is telling you "be careful, there is some consequences to your actions". You most likely than not knows that before deciding to play the genocide route (what with all the meta comment when some people died because of your actions and you did a reset before). It goes with the spirit of the game and the world within, and what the characters keep telling you. It's coherent if you will.

I understand it's upsetting. But to me it is still brilliant world building and storytelling. Hell just remember the warnings Sans tried to heed, during all the fight !

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I was probably far less excited when the final Harry Potter book hit the market, or when I dowloaded the final Inheritance book!

Dec 17, 2019
or do you mean how long does it take EvaKiss to release an update?, if thats your question then she releases on a monthly basis.
I'm asking how long does it usually takes for it to updated on F95.

" as long as someone upload it and share the link here " is kinda :/

Guess you meant, "it depends"?

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I'm asking how long does it usually takes for it to updated on F95.

" as long as someone upload it and share the link here " is kinda :/

Guess you meant, "it depends"?
With the release of the 0.2 alpha, people who had access to it took a moral stance and didn't upload it for several hours at least.

Reactions: KDXvd
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes