Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Jeremy isn't exactly on Ian's side either. Chapter 12 seems to hint that Jeremy doesn't really approve of what Ian is doing with Cindy, but is at least willing to keep it a secret on his behalf for now. He did let it slip to Lena.
He is siding with Ian by keeping it a secret which benefits Ian and hurts Wade. Its clear that he is a much closer friend to Ian than to Wade, considering the countless scenes.
Did he tell Lena? I recall that Ivy told Lena.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Jeremy isn't exactly on Ian's side either. Chapter 12 seems to hint that Jeremy doesn't really approve of what Ian is doing with Cindy, but is at least willing to keep it a secret on his behalf for now. He did let it slip to Lena.
Is this on Lena's cheating path?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
On which path and which chapter? I don't remember this scene.
When Cindy forces the gang to visit Shine after their hangout at the Fortress. 2nd pool game against Emma/Perry.
menu:
"{image=icon_wits.webp}I'm concerned about Wade" if ian_wits > 2:
$ renpy.block_rollback()
i "You know... I'm a bit concerned about Wade."
c "What do you mean?"
i "His attitude... He barely wants to go out with us anymore or any other stuff. It's like he's lost his fire."
$ fcindy = "sad"
c "Yeah... He wasn't like this at all when I met him."
i "Well, he was always a bit like that, actually. Chill, taking things easy, never trying too hard..."
c "Yeah, but I kind of liked that about him. He was cool, I guess. But he used to be more active."
i "Something happened to him?"
c "I wouldn't say so... I mean, I know he was not exactly thrilled with his last job, but it's been a whole year since they fired him!"
c "And it doesn't look like he has any desire to get a new job..."
i "Maybe he's depressed or something?"
$ fcindy = "serious"
c "What? No!"
c "It's just that he's not interested in doing anything anymore! Just staying home, playing his video games, maybe going out with me once or twice a week..."
c "It's pretty drab, to be honest!"
i "I wish I knew what to tell you, but you know him better than I at this point."
$ fcindy = "sad"
c "I guess... Whatever."

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm pretty sure, Jeremy lets slip to both of them that the other isn't being faithful if one, or both, is cheating on the other. He just doesn't say with whom Ian or Lena is cheating with. Ivy tells Lena straight up, and Jeremy hints at it.

He is siding with Ian by keeping it a secret which benefits Ian and hurts Wade. Its clear that he is a much closer friend to Ian than to Wade, considering the countless scenes.
He is closer friends with Ian than Wade, that is why he is keeping it a secret at all. But again, the chapter 12 prologue hints that he isn't exactly cool with it either. Jeremy is definitely the kind of guy that doesn't want to get tied up in a girlfriend, looking more for casual hookups, but he also strikes me as a guy that wouldn't knowingly want to ruin a relationship either.

And before it's brought up, the point of contention for a lot of the drama between him and Louise, is that he doesn't view them as a couple, but she does.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm pretty sure, Jeremy lets slip to both of them that the other isn't being faithful if one, or both, is cheating on the other. He just doesn't say with whom Ian or Lena is cheating with. Ivy tells Lena straight up, and Jeremy hints at it.
Would you remember where this supposedly happens? I can only find Lena and Jeremy talk about Mike, Mike's girlfriend and Jeremy wanting to hook up with Ivy. Ian doesn't seem to be brought up at all.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Would you remember where this supposedly happens? I can only find Lena and Jeremy talk about Mike, Mike's girlfriend and Jeremy wanting to hook up with Ivy. Ian doesn't seem to be brought up at all.
I'll see if I can't find it. Perhaps it was something that has been changed.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Would you remember where this supposedly happens?
Apparently it doesn't happen, I could have sworn he let it slip to Lena that Ian was also being unfaithful the same time he let Lena know about Mike and Ivy. Perhaps it is a piece of dialogue that Eva changed, to put more emphasis on Ivy revealing it and not Jeremy be the one that reveals all of the cheating going on, since he also reveals to Ian if Lena is cheating.

So sorry everyone, that's on me.

UndisclosedDesires

Dec 16, 2020
What are the requirements for Lena to get with Jack and Mark? Is it possible for a cheating Lena to get with them or does she not have to be with Ian to do so?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What are the requirements for Lena to get with Jack and Mark? Is it possible for a cheating Lena to get with them or does she not have to be with Ian to do so?
With Mark I think all it takes is having him not leave with Holly, then dance with him during Ivy's party. You should have the option to BJ him in the bathroom and fuck him later. Might require lust dunno.
With Jack I think all that matters is high lust. Since his scenes are a copy of Axel's I don't think you can get with them both, dunno how the other sexual options while Lena works the bar interfere with getting Jack's scene.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Jack I think all that matters is high lust.
High lust or having cheated on Ian before. If there was no cheating, Lena needs 8+ lust. If there was (or Lena isn't in relationship with Ian) then the lust requirement is lowered to 6+ Also Lena shouldn't blow him off in their first interaction, obv.

And yes, can't also have desire for/fucked Axel, otherwise his scene will take priority.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Still have to do her route, i really like her, they have such a good dynamic and they would look good together but you have to cuck your friend in the process.
To be honest, after playing CH12 with her path; she doesn't feel she's that worth it to make us jump so many hoops to be with her. She demands exclusivity from the get-go. Even when she is in a relationship with Wade, making hollow promises that she will break up with him. If Ian has decent WITS points; he can catch her in CH12 and call out her BS. She stops most paths except Minerva's I think.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
To be honest, after playing CH12 with her path; she doesn't feel she's that worth it to make us jump so many hoops to be with her. She demands exclusivity from the get-go. Even when she is in a relationship with Wade, making hollow promises that she will break up with him. If Ian has decent WITS points; he can catch her in CH12 and call out her BS. She stops most paths except Minerva's I think.
Yeah, after chapter 9 the relationship with her stalls. Its not inconsistent with her character that she hesitates and demands more from Ian, but it could've been condensed by one chapter for sure.
Cindy currently allows to date most other girls as well. Holly is the exception through gameplay (either birthday or the bookfair), though corrupted Holly may be bold enough to try to seduce Ian later on. Full Alison doesn't work in chapter 12, but Alison can be easily used as a sidedish. Similar with Lena, Ian can't use the love/relationship flag on both of them. Emma, Cherry and Minerva (and Jessica) work without problems.

Reactions: tiger8125
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes