Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I suppose wholesome trying to please everyone would be something like...

Ian/Lena
Jeremy/Alison (already sucks for Alison)
Perry/Emma (what about Cherry?)
Cindy/Wade
Ivy/Billy
Mike/Gillian?)
Stan/Holly (Holly fans will be pleased for sure)
Good Jess with her partner
Seymour/Agnes

Minerva stays with boring husband, Axel and Robert lose. Louise and Cherry don't get a bf (I guess generic Mark can jump in) So much for your wholesome crap.
If you want to perhaps have, a subjectively, better set of pairings and outcomes.

Ian / Allison
Lena / Holly
Perry / Emma or Cherry
Cindy / Wade
Louise / Jeremy
Stan by himself (for now), but Lena is decent to him and tells Louise to grow up and pay rent.
Ivy (likely by herself), but Lena doesn't fall prey to Ivy's more negative influences (drugs, smoking, Stalkfap, etc.)
Axel / Cherry with Lena having accepted that part of her past but having moved on. Willing to hear Axel out, but firm in not indulging him further.

Lena doesn't cheat with Mike, but agrees to collaborate with him on music. Leaving him with his girlfriend (may or may not be Gillian)

Robert crying in the side closet at the restaurant, because he's a creep and nobody loves him.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I suppose wholesome trying to please everyone would be something like...

Ian/Lena
Jeremy/Alison (already sucks for Alison)
Perry/Emma (what about Cherry?)
Cindy/Wade
Ivy/Billy
Mike/Gillian?)
Stan/Holly (Holly fans will be pleased for sure)
Good Jess with her partner
Seymour/Agnes

Minerva stays with boring husband, Axel and Robert lose. Louise and Cherry don't get a bf (I guess generic Mark can jump in) So much for your wholesome crap.
Ian/Ivy-Emma
Jeremy/Alison or Jasmin *Cameo Pending
Cindy/Wade
Lena/Holly
Stan/Louise-Casket
Perry/Cherry

Everyone is happy. No bullshit.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What mommysboiii means is Ian should watch out because his girlfriend Cindy will be parading in this bikini in front of Axel. :whistle:
And be cucked because...
-spins a dial-
Uh.... Axel will show up with...
-pushes a button-
Tacos from Taco Bell and will...
-picks a random card-
be pegged by Cindy because of...
-Shake Magic-8 Ball-
The Spanish Inquistion....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And be cucked because...
-spins a dial-
Uh.... Axel will show up with...
-pushes a button-
Tacos from Taco Bell and will...
-picks a random card-
be pegged by Cindy because of...
-Shake Magic-8 Ball-
The Spanish Inquistion....
I think ivy will get abducted by aliens and will get her hymen back so that serhawkes (ian) can take her virginity again:HideThePain:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That scene with Jack felt so forced.
I believe Jack scene was initially added for single Lena than EK thought "Why limit him to only single Lena:devilish:". Hence, all this lena_jack_dating variable, etc.
That's the reason it felt so rushed. But this wouldn't be a case for single Lena who is looking for one night stand.

That would earn a drop kick to the balls and destruction of his computers, no lie.
:BootyTime:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If you want to perhaps have, a subjectively, better set of pairings and outcomes.

Ian / Allison
Lena / Holly
Perry / Emma or Cherry
Cindy / Wade
Louise / Jeremy
Stan by himself (for now), but Lena is decent to him and tells Louise to grow up and pay rent.
Ivy (likely by herself), but Lena doesn't fall prey to Ivy's more negative influences (drugs, smoking, Stalkfap, etc.)
Axel / Cherry with Lena having accepted that part of her past but having moved on. Willing to hear Axel out, but firm in not indulging him further.

Lena doesn't cheat with Mike, but agrees to collaborate with him on music. Leaving him with his girlfriend (may or may not be Gillian)

Robert crying in the side closet at the restaurant, because he's a creep and nobody loves him.
Ian/Lena (I won't compromise this for anything)
Perry/Emma
Wade/Cindy
Louise and Stan - Hopefully suicide.
Alison/Jeremy but Ian cuts ties with both of them. The former for her trying to get him to cheat, and the latter for being a shitty friend.
Cherry - By herself.
Axel - Losing any chance he has left with Cindy and Cherry, and exposed to everyone for the vile motherless dickweed he is.
Seymour - Rotting in prison.

Downside is Holly doesn't have good options besides Ian and Lena. But I don't really need EVERYONE to be in a relationship. Plus, I hope we can blue ball Clark cause he's an ass.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Ian/Lena (I won't compromise this for anything)
Perry/Emma
Wade/Cindy
Louise and Stan - Hopefully suicide.
Alison/Jeremy but Ian cuts ties with both of them. The former for her trying to get him to cheat, and the latter for being a shitty friend.
Cherry - By herself.
Axel - Losing any chance he has left with Cindy and Cherry, and exposed to everyone for the vile motherless dickweed he is.
Seymour - Rotting in prison.

Downside is Holly doesn't have good options besides Ian and Lena. But I don't really need EVERYONE to be in a relationship. Plus, I hope we can blue ball Clark cause he's an ass.
I like your list a lot, Ian is a good one for Holly as long as you are not unfaithful to him, for me they are the healthiest relationship in the game, it is Lena who I don't see as being so lucky to have a good relationship with the exception of Ian because the others are incompatible or are a disaster for her, right? :unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
IanxIvyxHollyxLena:p
IanxIvy:cautious:
------------------------

I think it's easy enough as of now

IanxLena(xHollyxIvy)
IvyxHolly
PerryxEmma
WadexCindy
JeremyxAlison
StanxLouise
SeymourxAgnes
AxelxCherry
MikexGillian(Chameleon)
Jessica with Ashely or Dave depending or the path

Robert, Marcel and Mark are just filler in story.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
I'm curious, how many Chapters of this story does EvaKiss plan in this game?

Or rather, how far along is the story, are we in the middle or near the end?

The information is appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes