VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
maybe the history of this movie will help you to have some idea

The plot revolves around a former professional dancer and dance teacher who becomes involved in an incestuous love affair with her son, from whom she has been estranged.
Know of any other films like this?

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
As an artist, I can understand the desire to be original. And, from what I've seen of your work, it is indeed unique. I believe, it was Pablo Picasso who said; "Good artist's borrow, Great artist's steal."

My point is, you can still build off others ideas, and add your own touch. Look at one of the most successful, and well-known incest games for instance, The Visit, Dreams of Desire, Milfy City..

I think the perfect incest game could be made using the blueprints of any of these games. Just customize using your style. Anyways, some of the things I find appealing in AVN's are:

*Footjobs
*Lingerie, Stockings, Heels
*Landlady with HUGE proportions
*Decent Story
*Love and Romance always good
*MC and Mom go on date
*Pregnancy option

I could go on and on. I thought of this one plot where the MC discovers his mom is a stripper. His friends take him to the strip club on his bachelor night. They make him wear a mask, his mom gives him a lap dance, and one thing leads to another. At the end she removes the mask and they are both shocked. Guy gets married, wife cheats on him, years later moves back in with his mom..

Good luck with your game, I'm glad to see a Dev creating a game in this genre.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I buy the mom at all. The daughter looks so naive and nerd that impossible to blackmail someone (if it's your intention, ok).
Do whatever you want for the story and MC, just leave me some a little mother/daughter stuff in the end...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Been thinking about Tyrone, he might work OK if there's some other twist, maybe he's in the chess club and loves sci-fi like UFO's MC. Make him nerdy instead of gangsta and that makes him less cliche.