VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I JUST posted this "seeking" thread in General Discussion. Make the son 20 years older and hence the husband, give them 3 more daughters and...viola!

Seeking something REALLY dark

alternatively, he could stay as a 20-something son who took over for dad when he died, and feels angered now cause his mom and sisters have just spent their time enjoying the fruits of his labors and now he's pissed and does as I describe in the link above.

Last edited:

mr.bewakoof

Sep 24, 2020
mc finds out that his father is cheating with his mom with someone from his office
mc finds about her (secret gf of his father) and blackmails her to have sex with him instead of telling her husband........
with the help of her he makes his father stay away from his home so that he can have some family fun time....

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Dear Dev! May I ask you to consider the possibility of making a teen MC - around 15 y.o ( maybe younger, shota-like ) ? And add granma... and a younger sister ( loli ) and older ?

the character of islamic maid is brilliant, add her everywhere plz
I'm totally agree. Milfs and bitchy sisters are perfectly paired with cute young boys (TOTALY LEGIT 18 YEARS OLD BY THE PLOT). He is just skinny and short!
do shota MC plz
I am agree with the gentlemen suggesting as main character boy, looking like shota. I would also add a friend who would often come to visit the main character and, at every opportunity, would spy on his mother. Secretly from main character, a sexual relationship would develop between his mother and friend, with nighttime sex scenes, while husband and son were sleeping. Can add bully classmate who would pretend to be him "best friend" in front of mother MC, and who would also molest mother of MC.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I am agree with the gentlemen suggesting as main character boy, looking like shota. I would also add a friend who would often come to visit the main character and, at every opportunity, would spy on his mother. Secretly from main character, a sexual relationship would develop between his mother and friend, with nighttime sex scenes, while husband and son were sleeping. Can add bully classmate who would pretend to be him "best friend" in front of mother MC, and who would also molest mother of MC.
I don’t like ntr

doubleyearning

Apr 16, 2021
I am a big fan of Pandoras Box incest comics, he has a sense and taste of making aged women beautiful.

Here is some examples that a rarely see - milfs that are pretty, but mature ( meaty, wrinkled, not 20 y.o. models ).

Could you please consider of making characters more realisitic \ lore ( like in pics attached )?
looks awesome
who's the artist?where can I get the comics?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Just my opinion but I think that we need more shota games, almost every other one is rpgm games that don't have animations, the only good one that I know of is my daily life in my countryside, you designed the mother character that looks like she has a bitchy attitude, you can make it to where her background is that she is the secretary of her boss at an office and the boss is sexually harassing her, and when she comes home and she takes her problems home, maybe find a character that never got any action, like the mc from true bond, and you can tweak him a little or keep him the way he is. There's blackmail have a quest where the mc goes to the office one day to say hi to the mom, but he finds out that the boss has been harassing his mom and takes photos and threatens her with them so he can do what he wants or he shows the photos to the father and he gets sent to jail for assaulting her boss, idk so many ideas so many ways, this is just my opinion and this is your game your choices sorry for writing a novel.