VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
I am a big fan of Pandoras Box incest comics, he has a sense and taste of making aged women beautiful.

Here is some examples that a rarely see - milfs that are pretty, but mature ( meaty, wrinkled, not 20 y.o. models ).

Could you please consider of making characters more realisitic \ lore ( like in pics attached )?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I am a big fan of Pandoras Box incest comics, he has a sense and taste of making aged women beautiful.

Here is some examples that a rarely see - milfs that are pretty, but mature ( meaty, wrinkled, not 20 y.o. models ).

Could you please consider of making characters more realisitic \ lore ( like in pics attached )?
I like some natural elements in this examples! Thank You!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rat31

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
just one advice from me
most of devs don't know the effect of soundtrack and many of the games has a bad sounds or background music ( sound effects)
focus on the sounds like the story and i promise u the game will success the secret is the players will keep listening while playing even if they don't like the story or any thing else ,the game atmosphere (don't know if this the right word :HideThePain: ) will effect on their minds
good luck

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
just one advice from me
most of devs don't know the effect of soundtrack and many of the games has a bad sounds or background music ( sound effects)
focus on the sounds like the story and i promise u the game will success the secret is the players will keep listening while playing even if they don't like the story or any thing else ,the game atmosphere (don't know if this the right word :HideThePain: ) will effect on their minds
good luck
Give me please some music examples for this novel...

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
i will give u an example
this music from game "Summer's Gone" even i finished the game i extract game files just to keep listening to the music (that's a one reason why that game success)
btw its depend on game type or the kind of scenes like if the scene drama, action, rape..etc should run the suitable music
and if u lazy or not had enough time u can ask someone moderator to make a mod to the game with a music even the player can change the music while playing
Nice music.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
View attachment 2144833

Overview:
Incest, blackmailing, rape, corruption
(in process... thinking about the plot - open for any ideas)

You can support this novel on: or

Language: English
Other Games: UFO

Developer Notes: Tell me, what do you think about this project?

Characters:

At home (two floors, basement, swimming pool)
Mother - Karen or [what is your real mother name?]
Father - James or [what is your real father name?]
MC - Mark or [what is your real name?]
Sister - Amelia (bitchy, blackmailing you)
Maid - Fatima (muslim refugee, no speak english, religious, aggressive arab milf, married)

On island (sunny, hot, jungle, population about 100 people)
Friend - Tyrone (smoking weed)
Mom's friend - Cassandra (psychotherapist, married)
Smugglers
(aggressive and dangerous)

Maybe:
- Stranger things on the Island like UFO with alien futanari girls who abducted and rape people sometimes.
View attachment 2144833

Overview:
Incest, blackmailing, rape, corruption
(in process... thinking about the plot - open for any ideas)

You can support this novel on: or

Language: English
Other Games: UFO

Developer Notes: Tell me, what do you think about this project?

Characters:

At home (two floors, basement, swimming pool)
Mother - Karen or [what is your real mother name?]
Father - James or [what is your real father name?]
MC - Mark or [what is your real name?]
Sister - Amelia (bitchy, blackmailing you)
Maid - Fatima (muslim refugee, no speak english, religious, aggressive arab milf, married)

On island (sunny, hot, jungle, population about 100 people)
Friend - Tyrone (smoking weed)
Mom's friend - Cassandra (psychotherapist, married)
Smugglers
(aggressive and dangerous)

Maybe:
- Stranger things on the Island like UFO with alien futanari girls who abducted and rape people sometimes.

maybe the history of this movie will help you to have some idea

The plot revolves around a former professional dancer and dance teacher who becomes involved in an incestuous love affair with her son, from whom she has been estranged.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
maybe the history of this movie will help you to have some idea

The plot revolves around a former professional dancer and dance teacher who becomes involved in an incestuous love affair with her son, from whom she has been estranged.
" Это немецкий художественный фильм Изабель Стивер 2022 года. Драма основана на романе 2017 года "Забота" Анке Стеллинг. В центре сюжета находится бывшая профессиональная танцовщица и учитель танцев, которая вступает в кровосмесительную любовную связь со своим сыном, от которого она была отчуждена. "

- Thank you, this is looks like, what I want to do...

• Red Heart
Reactions: incest lover m/s