VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

AussieBloke123

Feb 5, 2021
multiple pregnancy like 2 impregnations for the mum and daughter from the son if you can and have the child be born and live in the story most VN's dont have the birth and the child grow through the story

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Is it bad i want that mommy to be a maso-sub freak in bed? She looks like a super naughty milf, you could just tie up qnd fuck unconceious. Maybe some breath play, eroshock(maaaybe with car battery lol), def swings and rope bondage, maybe some whipping and torture if going full maso.

But it would be hot to have such a sexy mom and loving mom become her sons little personal cum dump maso-sub out of pure love for him, well and the financial security and everything he provides for his mom and sis long run hehe

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 2139413

Overview:
Incest game. (In process... thinking about the plot.)

You can support this novel on:

Language: English
Other Games: UFO

Developer Notes: I will probably be doing it for a long time, because I am busy with another game

Characters:

Mother - Olivia or [what is your real mother name?]
Father - [what is your real father name?]
Mc - [your name]
Sister - ?
Friend - Tyrone
Maid - Fatima (muslim refugee)

Mom's friend - Cassandra (psychotherapist)
Updated.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 2144833

Overview:
Incest, blackmailing, rape (in process... thinking about the plot.)

You can support this novel on:

Language: English
Other Games: UFO

Developer Notes: What do you think about this project?

Characters:

At home (two floors, basement, swimming pool)
Mother - Olivia or [what is your real mother name?]
Father - James or [what is your real father name?]
MC - Mark or [what is your real name?]
Sister - Amelia
Maid - Fatima (muslim refugee)

On island (sunny, hot, jungle, population about 100 people)
Friend - Tyrone (smoking weed)
Mom's friend - Cassandra (psychotherapist)
Smugglers (aggressive and dangerous)
mother1.png

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Is it bad i want that mommy to be a maso-sub freak in bed? She looks like a super naughty milf, you could just tie up qnd fuck unconceious. Maybe some breath play, eroshock(maaaybe with car battery lol), def swings and rope bondage, maybe some whipping and torture if going full maso.

But it would be hot to have such a sexy mom and loving mom become her sons little personal cum dump maso-sub out of pure love for him, well and the financial security and everything he provides for his mom and sis long run hehe
With this snake face she looks more like a total bitch and dominatrix. Backseat domymom :love:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Dear Dev! May I ask you to consider the possibility of making a teen MC - around 15 y.o ( maybe younger, shota-like ) ? And add granma... and a younger sister ( loli ) and older ?

the character of islamic maid is brilliant, add her everywhere plz
I will think about it. Thank you!

Reactions: lxh123 and rat31

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Dear Dev! May I ask you to consider the possibility of making a teen MC - around 15 y.o ( maybe younger, shota-like ) ? And add granma... and a younger sister ( loli ) and older ?

the character of islamic maid is brilliant, add her everywhere plz
I'm totally agree. Milfs and bitchy sisters are perfectly paired with cute young boys (TOTALY LEGIT 18 YEARS OLD BY THE PLOT). He is just skinny and short!