VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Still thinking...
It depends on what you want...
I'd just use as few other males as possible... and if you use them they should be story characters and not be touching the LIs at all.
On the other hand... if you want sharing... well that's another story but you will lose most of the people that are into incest.

Just my two cents...

Have fun.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dats RaCiStssksjanqjqk

Lmfao jk, but why not steve? XD
Cause Steve is the nice guy that works hard every day to provide for his family while his wife RIDES Tyrones dick behind his back...
This only works till the day Steve comes home from work earlier... and catches them...
Another family destroyed...

This is why cheating and NTR are bad.

Thanks for my listening to my TED talk.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Thinking about the new plot :geek:
Oooooooooh, one of my favorite doujinshi is this super hot ome where this guy shows his friens this new little bdsm brothel where he foind this new hire, that tickes all his fetishes.

Turns out this maso-sub is his mom, who he basically fucks into submission. Super hot fuckin maledom bdsm type.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oooooooooh, one of my favorite doujinshi is this super hot ome where this guy shows his friens this new little bdsm brothel where he foind this new hire, that tickes all his fetishes.

Turns out this maso-sub is his mom, who he basically fucks into submission. Super hot fuckin maledom bdsm type.

...oh god... it has the tag worse than NTR... CONDOM...

Sir, you disgust me. :KEK:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
...oh god... it has the tag worse than NTR... CONDOM...

Sir, you disgust me. :KEK:
Lol noo its the best, mommu is all tied up and helpless, being mercilessly unkowningly fucked by her son, till she moaned his name. In shock qnd confusiom he took off her little leather hood, and found himiself balls deep in mommy. But he lost it, he ripped the c9ndom off and spent the next 4 hrs stuffing her tied up helpless pussy full of cum over and over and over, leaving a broken mess in the after math hehe

Then mind break mommy cant live without her babies cum in her no more hehe