VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I guess that's fair, although you said you wanted it to just be a "short incest game" at first. How do you think it became too boring and simple? Just kind of sad to see a promising game suddenly cancelled, if you know what I mean
It's not canceled yet, I'm looking for some ideas...

Reactions: lxh123

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I guess that's fair, although you said you wanted it to just be a "short incest game" at first. How do you think it became too boring and simple? Just kind of sad to see a promising game suddenly cancelled, if you know what I mean
Seems like he was stiring the pot for ideas, and the ideas became bigger than the original plan, so he might building on it. But alreasy has the models and a basic prologue setup for a bigger project to.

Hell the whole trip could be a move to a new city, an accident happens along the way leaving the mom amd son on their own at the car while dad and sis seek help, and in thier moment alone a romantic, or...not so romantic, momemt occurs where the son emds up eventually fucking his moms brains out till help arrices, amd then boom the rest of the game revolves new life, new choices, and new taboo desires....could make it hot, like classic dad betraying family aftdr a buisness move, the son now supports the broken mother and betrayed sister, etc etc. Kimda generic tho. Maybe the city is a new testing ground for some evil femanism group, supressing the male sex drive and makin men into more cuckold, subservient free labor for lavish lifestyle. The MC who ends up immune to the new virus strand and now combats these evil femanists by giving em some real dicking they never got mwahahaha lol ok that last one was a joke

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
for a LOT of ideas u can go to the literotica.com, it's adult novels forum. Some of the games here are based on the stories published there. If u find u like it, u can contact the author and negotiate your usage of his/her story here
I'd like to make my own original idea.

Reactions: John Ness

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I always thought there was too much undeserved attention given to incest.

I see an attraction in the main storyline between a horny teenager and even more horny nextdoor MILF, for example. How this changes a young man's views, when he realizes that with a MILF you'll move on to sex faster, they don't crave useless vanilla crap. This causes him to refocus his attention on horny MILF even more, how it all intertwined in his daily life, and so on.

The plot is certainly not outstanding, but for an adult game it will do at least better than another incest mom story, in my humble opinion.
Interesting, I’ll think about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and John Ness

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Why would you, a guy with no interest in the genre, want to make an example of it?
Why would I, a fan of the the genre, want to play a game made by yet another developer who has no interest in it?
I agree with you, you better find another thread.

Reactions: Punto