VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Lol noo its the best, mommu is all tied up and helpless, being mercilessly unkowningly fucked by her son, till she moaned his name. In shock qnd confusiom he took off her little leather hood, and found himiself balls deep in mommy. But he lost it, he ripped the c9ndom off and spent the next 4 hrs stuffing her tied up helpless pussy full of cum over and over and over, leaving a broken mess in the after math hehe

Then mind break mommy cant live without her babies cum in her no more hehe
I liked the idea of incest with condom...really interesting...thank you

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel and Akeymu

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
If you want to see a black friend to a MC that doesn't cuck him then take a look Sisterly Lust.
It's literally the only one I can think of where they didn't use any racial stereotypes and he is just a normal dude.
Whats his face from the dorm too

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol noo its the best, mommu is all tied up and helpless, being mercilessly unkowningly fucked by her son, till she moaned his name. In shock qnd confusiom he took off her little leather hood, and found himiself balls deep in mommy. But he lost it, he ripped the c9ndom off and spent the next 4 hrs stuffing her tied up helpless pussy full of cum over and over and over, leaving a broken mess in the after math hehe

Then mind break mommy cant live without her babies cum in her no more hehe
Not my style.. I prefer the love and romance m/s incest stuff.
When it's willingly given with out mindbreak, blackmail or all that stuff.

b973813166010075.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean its there, no blackmail or anythin, they literally just had secret feelings they unknowongly fully indulged in amd then went crazy with love and lust
I looked at it closer... It still has BDSM vibes... and I'm not sure if they will continue their relationship.

I prefer the stories where they grow much closer... maybe even have a kid with each other..

Something like Haha netori mokei-ya no mama tenchou Ch. 1-5

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I looked at it closer... It still has BDSM vibes... and I'm not sure if they will continue their relationship.

I prefer the stories where they grow much closer... maybe even have a kid with each other..

Something like Haha netori mokei-ya no mama tenchou Ch. 1-5
Meh, im bored of those kinds lately
Kinda been into more sleep rape, mindbreak, cum dump impregnation types myself

Hell one of my fav was this shota one where his mom keeps coming home waisted, until ome day she kinda unconsiously mostakes him for his dad, and teases him with bj till he she black outs, and he just goes ham on her over an over, impregnatinf her and everything. Umph so fuckin hot