3.30 star(s) 27 Votes

D95

Mar 16, 2018
The current model?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the aunt, not the mother.
Oh, right o_O
I guess I only played with the patch then, and thought that the original story would be about the classic landlady :ROFLMAO:
Well, to be honest, I think that this was awesome that way, and it actually made quite more sense, in a way that the mother would be a bit reluctant and let it happen once she learnt that the MC already fucked the aunt.

• Hey there
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
Just register on SubscribeStar!

View attachment 3811706
:KEK:

Man, I don't know what to say to communicate with you that we just loved the current one just as she is.
You wanna make her more mature, sure, but that doesn't mean that she's got to be thicker.

I'm sure you know Kay Parker (may her soul rest in peace). She's very thin but with big saggy & juicy breasts AND I think most of us loved Kay Parker as a figure symbol for in*est mother in "Taboo I". She's probably still the number 1 figure for that category even after almost 50 years.

I think you have here all the dots to join to make your VN the next "Taboo I" for generations to come.

As much as I'm mad at you, I still love you man.
I will shut up now & you do whatever you want

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Our Secret 0.4 reworked version for Steam

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon27

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I rewrote the dialogues in “Our Secret” and made the blood aunt the mother’s sister.
I also made a new mom. I'm interested in your opinion, do you like this character?
More criticism please

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon27

D95

Mar 16, 2018
I rewrote the dialogues in “Our Secret” and made the blood aunt the mother’s sister.
I also made a new mom. I'm interested in your opinion, do you like this character?
More criticism please

A bit too curvy for my personal tastes (hips too wide and tits too big). Not fan of bushes in general, even though it seems that it's your thing. Face is fine, but maybe a bit too young compared to MC and the aunt, and the upper body (from shoulders to face) looks unrealistically skinny compared to how curvy she is everywhere else.
And I greatly preferred the story with the aunt being the MC's mom.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
A bit too curvy for my personal tastes (hips too wide and tits too big). Not fan of bushes in general, even though it seems that it's your thing. Face is fine, but maybe a bit too young compared to MC and the aunt, and the upper body (from shoulders to face) looks unrealistically skinny compared to how curvy she is everywhere else.
And I greatly preferred the story with the aunt being the MC's mom.
Thank you.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
If I can give my opinion on the poll shown, I would keep and use both.
For example:
1. MC's Sister or Cousin (Aunt's Daughter);
2. Mom since the body type fits that more mature look;
So if possible, than why not use both. :unsure: :geek:(y)

• Red Heart

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Please vote

To be perfectly honest, I was perfectly fine with the original one. But I understand the need of evolving with new assets and such. Seeing the first version sorta fell flat. But in my personal tastes, I'm not a huge fan of unrealistic planet size tits and asses... But I have a strange feeling my opinion won't be part of the general consensus.

• Thinking Face

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Our Secret: Veil of the Forbidden Wish

“Warning: This is a REAL INCEST game! Enter a visual novel where forbidden desire meets horror. You and your blood aunt return to an old family house to sell it, but something dark awakens, pulling in your beloved mother. The past holds dark secrets that demand a price. Will you dare to pay it?”

To be honest, guys, what emotions and feelings does this game title and description evoke in you?

Reactions: Decus

Decus

May 13, 2019
Our Secret: Veil of the Forbidden Wish

“Warning: This is a REAL INCEST game! Enter a visual novel where forbidden desire meets horror. You and your blood aunt return to an old family house to sell it, but something dark awakens, pulling in your beloved mother. The past holds dark secrets that demand a price. Will you dare to pay it?”

To be honest, guys, what emotions and feelings does this game title and description evoke in you?
The title of the game and a brief description of it, are quite intriguing, interesting and impressive, it's true!
As long as your game doesn't involve murder followed by sexual abuse of the bodies of the deceased, then it's fine...:)

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes