3.30 star(s) 27 Votes

Decus

May 13, 2019
Please add to the wishlist.

View attachment 3963558
Please forgive me in advance for writing the following....
You urgently need to do something about the mid-tone setting. Your character models are barely visible! If your viewer has a desire and need to edit your illustration to understand and appreciate the character-model, then this illustration is no good.
Again, please forgive me for what I have written.
P.S..
You have previously worked with Melida's model and created a gorgeous and very sexy character model based on her! You published it once and then deleted it. Well, that old model was AMAZING and superior to the current one...

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The title of the game and a brief description of it, are quite intriguing, interesting and impressive, it's true!
As long as your game doesn't involve murder followed by sexual abuse of the bodies of the deceased, then it's fine...:)
Thank you!

Reactions: Decus

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
wow this is like a remake of sorts for this VN as i recall it was a short VN and ended awhile back but this seems to be a reboot or whatever to it but will check it out i liked the OG one

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OurSecretPriceOfTheForbiddenWishes-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

chachic2

Oct 17, 2022
I really enjoyed this game. I played the first version and was sad to see it end so quickly. Thanks for reviving and continuing it. I'll look forward to the next update.

• Red Heart

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm not a fan of the face and body of the MILF used for this title. My tastes, I prefer a fit to Medium body style with an attractive face (the model used looks like she's a heavy smoker, which smoking drastically changes a woman's looks as they age).

I prefer playing a title where I'm at least attracted to the love interests, and this one doesn't do it for me (sorry). Anyways, wishing the dev good success with this creative endeavor.

Regards.

• Sad

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello 17MOONKEYS
the aunt is one of my favorite models, even if she changed her pubic hair on the way from the shower to the bed. I like the fact that she doesn't become a futa in this game.

you should concentrate on one project and then bring out continuous updates. the remake is completely pointless for me, especially since it offers far less content than the "old" version. maybe I'll be back after several updates and more content.
good luck.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I didn't think I was going crazy. So this IS a remake. That's fine, the original was great and here's hoping that this one will be even better. If I remember correctly, there was some issues with the wrong names, but, no biggie. Hopefully, those issues are fixed. Mom/Aunt is kinda of hot and strange at the same time. I'm excited to see where you take this game. Best of luck.

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 27 Votes