kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
Вот это супер). Кстати можно добавить интерактива, когда типу "страшно" и сзади трётся ночью о её зад(y)

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I would have sexy naked Ghosts, Possesion, Living dolls( I notice that Angie doll taken from RE8 in the top banner), dream manipulation, Mind Control and anything else I could think of to do with the Horror/Paranormal genre
you mean like the nurses in the silent hill movie? they were evil AND sexy
10/10 would definitely put it in those nurses, just sayin....
and mc possession would be really cool, especially if he had to catch for a futa ghost gurl, or 3.....simultaneously....
just sayin....

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Hi,

I'd say, someone must be on meth to love hairy female pits in 2022, (my not so nice opinion, and also is my choice not to like LIs with bird nest pits).

Warning, I wrote a book... :D
If you don't read the whole thing, you'll get mad, I know you will, you've been warned. -humor-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again good luck to the Dev!
well, maybe it could be optional, because i like to see a bit of armpit hair, but not so much on the pubes, more lickable that way.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Hi methusalix55,

Please read all of it this time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Sorry to the Dev,

I still say good luck with your game, even if individual players simply feel their not getting what they want, including myself with the no pit hair added choice, the hair thing is moot now, if you include it fine, if not fine, it's your game, I never said YOU MUST did I, I only suggested an option, that is not so demanding of you, to ask for an option. :)

So if you want to make the Milf a full on Wookie, go for it, you seem to have some players that are waiting with bated breath for that content.
Today or tomorrow will be released a new version with answers to all questions.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

furballs

Jul 24, 2021
@
17MOONKEYS
played the 1st release and became quite enthralled with everything: good story line, excellent renders and could easily become as addicted to this game as I am to UFO, which is quite close to on of my all time favorite. Hope there is a new update coming for that soon. Thanks for your hard work, and am so sorry my budget can't afford to join your patreon.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes