Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
here is my honest feedback ;)

the characters are correct, deja vu but not unpleasant. What is currently missing is a more in-depth description of the atmosphere. Also, a more gradual transition from naming mother lady friend to mother would be better. Currently a little too fast. It would also have to come from her.
Got it.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I just tested the 0.4 version and it looks interesting. :unsure:(y)
The concept of mixing the horror and XXX stuff together will be interesting only if there is a way to make it where the things around the house change bit by bit with the progress of the story. :unsure:
While in the process of changes to the surroundings in the house or even around it, it can cause the arousing behavioral changes in either the main woman (Aunt) (and other woman if introduced later in the story) or both her(them) and the MC while they stay at the place. :D
While the Dev is making the game he/she have has to make the woman an Aunt because of the Patreon tyrants, this can probably will be changed where she is the MC,s mom once game is done. Or from the start give an option for the players to decide the relationship can be added. Thussss........... F..k Patreon and their extreme rules. :cautious:
I would personally leave the woman as the Aunt and bit later make it where the Mom of the MC comes to see the progress. :sneaky:
Introduction of supernatural characters such as witches, female ghosts (long gone Grandma's, Mom's, Aunt's, Sister's, Cousin,s......) and more would add an interesting twist to the reasoning as to why stuff is happening in the first place. :unsure:(y)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I just tested the 0.4 version and it looks interesting. :unsure:(y)
The concept of mixing the horror and XXX stuff together will be interesting only if there is a way to make it where the things around the house change bit by bit with the progress of the story. :unsure:
While in the process of changes to the surroundings in the house or even around it, it can cause the arousing behavioral changes in either the main woman (Aunt) (and other woman if introduced later in the story) or both her(them) and the MC while they stay at the place. :D
While the Dev is making the game he/she have has to make the woman an Aunt because of the Patreon tyrants, this can probably will be changed where she is the MC,s mom once game is done. Or from the start give an option for the players to decide the relationship can be added. Thussss........... F..k Patreon and their extreme rules. :cautious:
I would personally leave the woman as the Aunt and bit later make it where the Mom of the MC comes to see the progress. :sneaky:
Introduction of supernatural characters such as witches, female ghosts (long gone Grandma's, Mom's, Aunt's, Sister's, Cousin,s......) and more would add an interesting twist to the reasoning as to why stuff is happening in the first place. :unsure:(y)
Thank You!

Reactions: krys69

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nightmare with mom ? with no Incest tag :FacePalm: and Horror ?
Milf Looks Original no need changes :ROFLMAO:
Honestly As Adult game there should be Sex allot -Survival like Lewd Island with Mom could be far beter :cool:(y)

thatguylee

May 17, 2017
UFO is really good and was hoping to get a resolution to that story or just space stuff in general.
honestly cautious with the change of focus but hopefully this has more of your passion. ur talented and you have good ideas.

i get cautious when there are multiple projects so i dont know what to think atm. just going to keep an eye out for now.

as for as specifics: its hard to say. theres just not enough to really go off of atm

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Need femdom content, strap-on, latex, trap,corruption and NTR.
I would like Alexandra to love to dominate like Sheila in Shameless, love to wear latex and fuck young boys hard with a strapon. You can also add bdsm elements, a pole to which Alexandra tied MC and fuck him first with toys, and later there will be a strapon and latex)
And most obvious - MONSTERS! Ghouls, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and everyone just wanted to fuck Alexandra. And after they have sex, Alexandra will begin to offer MC to give himself to them as well, and she looked at it and jerked off. At the beginning. And then the monster fucked the MC and Alexandra fucked him with a strapon, after dressing everyone or only herself in latex
Go make your own fucking vn.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
UFO is really good and was hoping to get a resolution to that story or just space stuff in general.
honestly cautious with the change of focus but hopefully this has more of your passion. ur talented and you have good ideas.

i get cautious when there are multiple projects so i dont know what to think atm. just going to keep an eye out for now.

as for as specifics: its hard to say. theres just not enough to really go off of atm
it's called milking different patrons from all angles. it's the in thing to do now when scamming people apparently. Have multiple projects going and non ever get finished thanks to never ending excuses or just silence.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
17MOONKEYS I'm a fan of UFO, great game with a big focus on milfs that delivers well. This game is in the early stages indeed but I don't see how it will expand too much in any meaningfull direction.
1. No sci-fi / magic / too paranormal or similar
2. Set in a basic house in bumfuck nowhere
3. Focus on mostly one milf character that doesn't look bad, but shes not unique either (there are at least 3-4 games with almost the same head, the only thing thats great is the body, which is great but its the same body as most milfs in your games)

None of these things are particularly bad but taken together they limit where the game's plot and thus scenes can really go. The horror genre as it was already said here isn't gonna be too popular by itself, you should design a hentai game around its scenes and bigger plot milestones, the setting is just there to help with that.

There are a lot of sh0ta 1ncest games out there, most of the popular ones are popular not despite but because they have all of the same usual characters, the mom, older/younger sis, hot aunt, cousins, milf neighbour, teacher etc. You don't need to make too generic of a game but I think you should reevaluate the setting of this one and where you want the story to go, especially in its current state where we're probably not gonna see many characters overall and new ones anytime soon.

If you already want it to be horror/paranormal then either:
1. Make a full horror game focusing on horror very obviously and add paranormal mommies (check out Infinity Realm, simple but the content is good)
2. Mix something similar into the already existing setup here, for example the MC wakes up the spirit inside that doll on the attic, she later on brings him into some underground paranormal coraline like new world and then you have 2 parts to the game, the normal above where later on the MCs family can move in or some neighbours somehow and the crazy world below with different events that would mix the two together depending on what you want exactly etc.
This would add uniqueness to the game with its horror elements and demon mommy type of models while also allowing you to easily add those characters whenever you want into the plot to spice up the updates and keep intrest in your game.

Personaly, I also would like to say that you should never switch your games to be sandbox, and in regards to all of your current and future games I would also suggest adding more:
1. Breastfeeding scenes
2. Choco mommies
3. MC cucking husbands

Good luck.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes