feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
What would you call this game at the moment?
1. It looks like you tend to make MC call someone "Mom", both this game and UFO. I don't know if it's for cnecorship or you just like it this way, however I personally don't like it. Make it incest (or provide some patch to do the work), or don't play with words. That's not the way incest fetish satified.
2. version 0.4 with a length this short? Dude if you don't want ppl play your game without paying, don't upload it to a pirate site in the first place
3. Back to the game, I think if you make it focus on horror you will get a smaller amout of target audience, though I find out the tricks are quite some cliches. And maybe you should consider the interval of horror and sex. You don't wanna some crazy shits pop out while you are having a having a good time.
After all, I do wanna continue playing after having played the beginning, but with a certain length of contents

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
1. It looks like you tend to make MC call someone "Mom", both this game and UFO. I don't know if it's for cnecorship or you just like it this way, however I personally don't like it. Make it incest (or provide some patch to do the work), or don't play with words. That's not the way incest fetish satified.
2. version 0.4 with a length this short? Dude if you don't want ppl play your game without paying, don't upload it to a pirate site in the first place
3. Back to the game, I think if you make it focus on horror you will get a smaller amout of target audience, though I find out the tricks are quite some cliches. And maybe you should consider the interval of horror and sex. You don't wanna some crazy shits pop out while you are having a having a good time.
After all, I do wanna continue playing after having played the beginning, but with a certain length of contents
Thank you, I'll think about it.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Why you so toxic? What is your problem? :geek:
Was that "toxic"? That's pretty funny. It's ok with me if you take it that way, but it was a joke. And I really did have to look it up because I didn't get it, and that's what I found.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
here is my honest feedback ;)

the characters are correct, deja vu but not unpleasant. What is currently missing is a more in-depth description of the atmosphere. Also, a more gradual transition from naming mother lady friend to mother would be better. Currently a little too fast. It would also have to come from her.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes