MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Don't know if it has been mentioned before but Michael refers to Alexandra as Auntie and she says about his mother not wanting him to drive in the dark. Then later on Michael refers to Alexandra as Mom.

Replayed and my initial reaction is wrong, sorry.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Need femdom content, strap-on, latex, trap,corruption and NTR.
I would like Alexandra to love to dominate like Sheila in Shameless, love to wear latex and fuck young boys hard with a strapon. You can also add bdsm elements, a pole to which Alexandra tied MC and fuck him first with toys, and later there will be a strapon and latex)
And most obvious - MONSTERS! Ghouls, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and everyone just wanted to fuck Alexandra. And after they have sex, Alexandra will begin to offer MC to give himself to them as well, and she looked at it and jerked off. At the beginning. And then the monster fucked the MC and Alexandra fucked him with a strapon, after dressing everyone or only herself in latex
So wait, basically the dev should make a COMPLETELY different game, just to cater to your tastes?
If it doesn't have the stuff you like, play another game.

This would be a huge work for the author, because each render will need a hairy version and a hairless version.

Love for the hairy and mature women :)

And yet, many games manage just fine doing exactly that. Not saying he has to do it, but it's not that huge an effort. It's basically rendering the same render twice, just once with hair and once without, everything else can stay exactly the same. That's not the same as rendering two completely different pictures, because lighting, posing, set-up etc only need to be done once.

Last edited:

kakalka

Oct 8, 2018
So wait, basically the dev should make a COMPLETELY different game, just to cater to your tastes?
If it doesn't have the stuff you like, play another game.

This is only the feedback that the author asked for on the very first page, and even specially highlighted with a color!
And + what I personally would not refuse to see in the game, and what to take and add to the game from this, is up to 17MOONKEYS to decide. These are just wishes, not demands, so relax man.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Could you maybe list those hundreds of "friend of mother" games? I'm not saying there aren't any, but like maybe one of them for ten incest games? And mind you, I am talking about REAL games of that sort, not those that are incest games where someone forgot to add the patch.
Either way, it's no skin of my teeth and tbh I barely understand what you are trying to tell me here. Did I complain? Did I make an emotional post, screaming for the game to not be incest?
I already said in my initial post that I like incest games, heck most of my favourites are incest games, Perverteer's stuff fe. but when we drown in a sea of incest games, how is it wrong for me to mention that it is a relatively rare occasion to have a game where it is actually just a friend of the mother and not a landlady/friend of mother before the official-inofficial patch is applied?

Maybe be a bit more on point with the targets of your ire, like maybe target someone who made more than a little remark.
So you can make a light hearted remark, but I can't? I had no ire. This was just me lightheartedly mentioning something I noticed and can't understand. It was not a criticism. I'm not mad. I have no vested interest. I don't blame you for getting defensive and all, as it's not the first time someone misunderstood my intentions. Try reading my post again with a light amusement. That's my take. I don't take any of this stuff seriously, and don't take my own opinions very seriously because opinions change.

As for the "friend of mom" thing. I'm sorry, but it's exactly what you expected, and I was referencing the fake stuff used to loophole "certain rules". I guess the milf thing on it's own isn't enough of a draw for devs that they don't implement as often as they should or could. Other times, as these devs often try to pack as many kinks as they can into each game, maybe they see just a regular milf without some twist or fetish as a waste of opportunity.

Personally, I kind of got sick of things not quite being to my taste, or some unavoidable content I don't like in a game I'd otherwise like, so I just edit the games myself. I don't know how to code, but I can edit dialogue and remove images. Though, I don't think that method works for everyone. Good luck, and thanks for not totally losing it even when you thought I was being a d*ck.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes