Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I'm ok with hair, but that's a jungle. Model looks nice and interesting setting, if possible a option (even if latter in the game) to shave, would be perfect. Otherwise, not my cup of tea, but the tea looks good.
I think you will like it.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think tomorrow will be any option that pubic/underarm will shave by MC.
When she at the shower, "could you help me to shave my pubic and underarm hair, plz?" The answer Yes or No... ;)
And then they both continue to have intimate momment in the shower:love:

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello 17MOONKEYS

I really love the pubic hair and underarm hair. I really wish there were more games with hairy women and mature women.

Always there will be different opinions, each person will have his/her own preferences.
The author of the game can't satisfy all different tastes.

There are lots of persons wanting hairy women, then there are lots of persons wanting hairless, and then there may be lots of persons wanting other million of different things.

I think the author must do the game as the author likes it.

From my side, I only want to thank you for making a game with hairy mature women :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Hello 17MOONKEYS

I really love the pubic hair and underarm hair. I really wish there were more games with hairy women and mature women.

Always there will be different opinions, each person will have his/her own preferences.
The author of the game can't satisfy all different tastes.

There are lots of persons wanting hairy women, then there are lots of persons wanting hairless, and then there may be lots of persons wanting other million of different things.

I think the author must do the game as the author likes it.

From my side, I only want to thank you for making a game with hairy mature women :)
Thank You!

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I think tomorrow will be any option that pubic/underarm will shave by MC.
When she at the shower, "could you help me to shave my pubic and underarm hair, plz?" The answer Yes or No... ;)
And then they both continue to have intimate momment in the shower:love:
This would be a huge work for the author, because each render will need a hairy version and a hairless version.

Love for the hairy and mature women :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Did you like it? :geek:
i wouldn't say i like it as i do prefer your other game UFO, i do like the sci fi stuff wayy more but i don't dislike this game either even tho i'm not much into the horror stuff.. i guess its new, strange, familiar, isolation while being erotic and scary chilling all at the same time... i would like to see more of this game even tho i know its only a short story and it would only have one LI... its very interesting...

zorromax

Nov 9, 2018
No quiero amarte para nada pero la etiqueta furry no es una referencia al cabello, es mas basado en furry y no veo que tu juego tenga eso porque la etiqueta furry esta mal colocada

I don't want to love you at all but the furry tag is not a reference to hair, it's more furry based and I don't see your game having that because the furry tag is misplaced

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2017
This was a bit too short to develop a solid perspective on the story, so most feedback will probably be pretty surface level (including mine). My personal view is that Horror/Paranormal/Supernatural tends to have some of the best stories on f95 and given UFO I'd say there's potential you'll show something unique. I'm not sure if I saw the model for the doll before, probably not, but it looks pretty freaky which does create interest. The other two models aren't new but that's not too important in my opinion as long as you make the characters your own. Hair is fine, I'm sure having the option will allow your game to appeal to more people. No idea why there's a furry tag, but I think there's precedent with devs adding future tags. I'm sure if this is a horror game which adds a Slavic wolfman curse or something the tag likely wouldn't be out of place, just not sure since I didn't see anything related to the tag and there's no mention of future plans. Ultimately, I'd say a great story will generally trump all and lead people to look past any sort of superficial criticism like models, hair or something like setting. I hope you can see your vision come to fruition.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
This was a bit too short to develop a solid perspective on the story, so most feedback will probably be pretty surface level (including mine). My personal view is that Horror/Paranormal/Supernatural tends to have some of the best stories on f95 and given UFO I'd say there's potential you'll show something unique. I'm not sure if I saw the model for the doll before, probably not, but it looks pretty freaky which does create interest. The other two models aren't new but that's not too important in my opinion as long as you make the characters your own. Hair is fine, I'm sure having the option will allow your game to appeal to more people. No idea why there's a furry tag, but I think there's precedent with devs adding future tags. I'm sure if this is a horror game which adds a Slavic wolfman curse or something the tag likely wouldn't be out of place, just not sure since I didn't see anything related to the tag and there's no mention of future plans. Ultimately, I'd say a great story will generally trump all and lead people to look past any sort of superficial criticism like models, hair or something like setting. I hope you can see your vision come to fruition.
Thank You!

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes