Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Could you maybe list those hundreds of "friend of mother" games? I'm not saying there aren't any, but like maybe one of them for ten incest games? And mind you, I am talking about REAL games of that sort, not those that are incest games where someone forgot to add the patch.
Either way, it's no skin of my teeth and tbh I barely understand what you are trying to tell me here. Did I complain? Did I make an emotional post, screaming for the game to not be incest?
I already said in my initial post that I like incest games, heck most of my favourites are incest games, Perverteer's stuff fe. but when we drown in a sea of incest games, how is it wrong for me to mention that it is a relatively rare occasion to have a game where it is actually just a friend of the mother and not a landlady/friend of mother before the official-inofficial patch is applied?

Maybe be a bit more on point with the targets of your ire, like maybe target someone who made more than a little remark.
Just in case.
It was originally an incest game, but the patreon rules made me change my mind and redo the plot.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just in case.
It was originally an incest game, but the patreon rules made me change my mind and redo the plot.

No problem, I don't mind either way. In the end, if the story is done well, it could be about almost anything.
In fact, I have indeed complained about games which play with the incest idea and then shy away from it, as that seems like a fake-out to me.

Just keep in mind, "Where the Heart Is" was initially planned as an incest game as well, then Patreon hit down hard on many of the successful incest games and Cheeky changed his plan and made Monica the bestie of the MC's mom and look where that game is now.

And don't misunderstand, this is no plea to get you to change it again, just saying it could have worked out for you as well.
Games don't have to be incest to get a big following, most often it doesn't hurt, though. :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Just in case.
hello 17MOONKEYS

you don't have to be a developer to abide by the patreon rules, or circumvent them with relative ease and with impunity.

Possibility Number 1:
the people involved are simply given a name and no relationships are defined. then each player can choose/imagine what they would like to see (mom/son, aunt/nephew, grandma/grandson, teacher/student, or whatever). people without imagination will probably not like such a game.

possibility 2:
you simply define a patreon compliant relationship like landlady/tenant and give the player the ability to change that definition. as long as your definition follows the patreon rules, you certainly won't have any problems. However, I am not able to judge how easy or complex such a flexible definition can be programmed. since many games offer these possibilities, it should be solvable.

if a player changes something on his copy, or if patches/mods are offered here in the forum, patreon has no influence on this.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
hello 17MOONKEYS

you don't have to be a developer to abide by the patreon rules, or circumvent them with relative ease and with impunity.

Possibility Number 1:
the people involved are simply given a name and no relationships are defined. then each player can choose/imagine what they would like to see (mom/son, aunt/nephew, grandma/grandson, teacher/student, or whatever). people without imagination will probably not like such a game.

possibility 2:
you simply define a patreon compliant relationship like landlady/tenant and give the player the ability to change that definition. as long as your definition follows the patreon rules, you certainly won't have any problems. However, I am not able to judge how easy or complex such a flexible definition can be programmed. since many games offer these possibilities, it should be solvable.

if a player changes something on his copy, or if patches/mods are offered here in the forum, patreon has no influence on this.
Thank You, I will think about it.

kakalka

Oct 8, 2018
Need femdom content, strap-on, latex, trap,corruption and NTR.
I would like Alexandra to love to dominate like Sheila in Shameless, love to wear latex and fuck young boys hard with a strapon. You can also add bdsm elements, a pole to which Alexandra tied MC and fuck him first with toys, and later there will be a strapon and latex)
And most obvious - MONSTERS! Ghouls, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and everyone just wanted to fuck Alexandra. And after they have sex, Alexandra will begin to offer MC to give himself to them as well, and she looked at it and jerked off. At the beginning. And then the monster fucked the MC and Alexandra fucked him with a strapon, after dressing everyone or only herself in latex

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes