Braccas

May 22, 2020
It's not bad, but you should probably read thru it yourself. The female's role seems to change 2 or 3 times, not to mention her introduction doesn't make much sense to me.

"What is the name of your mother's lady friend'
Think my problem with the wording here is the lady friend bit, why isn't it just "your mother's friend"?

Halfway thru her role changes to Auntie, I guess it's acceptable to call close friends of the family aunty and uncle, but towards the end, her role changes again to mom...

Now I have heard of multiple personality disorders but I don't believe this is what was meant.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It's not bad, but you should probably read thru it yourself. The female's role seems to change 2 or 3 times, not to mention her introduction doesn't make much sense to me.

"What is the name of your mother's lady friend'
Think my problem with the wording here is the lady friend bit, why isn't it just "your mother's friend"?

Halfway thru her role changes to Auntie, I guess it's acceptable to call close friends of the family aunty and uncle, but towards the end, her role changes again to mom...

Now I have heard of multiple personality disorders but I don't believe this is what was meant.
Got it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
UFO got me seriously into the kinetic format so that's a plus. I haven't played this intro as it is missing some key elements before I want to start playing it. I personally am not a fan of footjobs, handjobs or blowjobs since I don't need or want to see another guys penis. I am waiting for vaginal and/or anal sex before I download this project.
I will now respond to some other comments and suggestions made by others:

The real horror in this is shown the in the last preview...

It looks like he's wearing pantyhose.
This is in reference to the purple/pink pants he is wearing. I have terrible new for anyone who feels this way but... this program has this crappy feature of paint on clothes which either don't "Hang" properly or look like they are tight tight instead of "relaxed fit". The only way to make it not look like stockings would be to only make blue and black jeans which won't sort the limitations of 1 color since jeans are multiple shades at the same time (and a guy who only wears 1 color of pants quickly becomes 1 dimensional). Hope this is explanation enough for everyone.

Which game of yours you gonna focus on ??

UFO (whit a HUGE cliffhanger in the last update I played) or this one ??

If you share the load between them equally - does that mean each of them will at least have probably DOUBLE the time between updates ??

Are you overambitious and you can really pull this 2 game thingy off ??

Or are you abandon UFO for this new one ??

Or (and I really hope I´m wrong with that!) is this a way for you to start a shady milking business ??

:rolleyes:

As a personal side note ... I see you still favor PNG as image format - even after you have asked (and I the impression it was meant sincere) how you could improve that:

and you were provided with an almost perfect guide:

.... still PNG´s .... in both games ....

So what should we (I) think about that all ....

Honestly I was so close to support your UFO game - because I really really like it - I was just waiting for your next update and the hoped change to jpg image format. But now not more ..... sry not sry.

It all has now a bad taste.
I´m out ... good luck 17MOONKEYS - my guess is you gonna need it :cautious:
I have seen many games start and get abandoned in the years I have been here, I have also seen several successful games made by multitasking the work. My favorite author once described his process, spanning 66 years so far, where he writes 1 genre of book (he has multiple genres) until he hits a block then he will move over to another genre and writes until he hits a block or comes up with a solution to the first works block. This switching from 1 genre to another genre has made the writing process never stop and also made some very exciting books over the years. This is a good plan and you 17MOONKEYS should continue to switch between them on a back and forth basis with a plan on finding the endings of both at appropriate and completed times.
I don't blame 17MOONKEYS for not switching over the image format since this would take them away from time they could be working on one of the projects. I don't care personally about the size of the files but I do realize it is an important thing for many others. Perhaps 17MOONKEYS could take a production day and do the conversion for both when he is feeling like it would be a good day to take a break.
As to the lack of support... "I was gonna support you after XYZ" is the equivalent of saying "I was never gonna support you" so shame on you for the implied threat of doing the same thing you have been for months. It is a shame you have decided that someone else's production should be on your schedule instead of accepting the output at the rate 17MOONKEYS can make it.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
UFO got me seriously into the kinetic format so that's a plus. I haven't played this intro as it is missing some key elements before I want to start playing it. I personally am not a fan of footjobs, handjobs or blowjobs since I don't need or want to see another guys penis. I am waiting for vaginal and/or anal sex before I download this project.
I will now respond to some other comments and suggestions made by others:

This is in reference to the purple/pink pants he is wearing. I have terrible new for anyone who feels this way but... this program has this crappy feature of paint on clothes which either don't "Hang" properly or look like they are tight tight instead of "relaxed fit". The only way to make it not look like stockings would be to only make blue and black jeans which won't sort the limitations of 1 color since jeans are multiple shades at the same time (and a guy who only wears 1 color of pants quickly becomes 1 dimensional). Hope this is explanation enough for everyone.

I have seen many games start and get abandoned in the years I have been here, I have also seen several successful games made by multitasking the work. My favorite author once described his process, spanning 66 years so far, where he writes 1 genre of book (he has multiple genres) until he hits a block then he will move over to another genre and writes until he hits a block or comes up with a solution to the first works block. This switching from 1 genre to another genre has made the writing process never stop and also made some very exciting books over the years. This is a good plan and you 17MOONKEYS should continue to switch between them on a back and forth basis with a plan on finding the endings of both at appropriate and completed times.
I don't blame 17MOONKEYS for not switching over the image format since this would take them away from time they could be working on one of the projects. I don't care personally about the size of the files but I do realize it is an important thing for many others. Perhaps 17MOONKEYS could take a production day and do the conversion for both when he is feeling like it would be a good day to take a break.
As to the lack of support... "I was gonna support you after XYZ" is the equivalent of saying "I was never gonna support you" so shame on you for the implied threat of doing the same thing you have been for months. It is a shame you have decided that someone else's production should be on your schedule instead of accepting the output at the rate 17MOONKEYS can make it.
Thank You!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Sees the new title... well, that's gonna make me seem like a moron now...
So much for one more game with a milf not being the mom.
It's weird to call it "a nice change of pace" when there are clearly hundreds of friend of mother games. As it is, I've seen this complaint ,about too much of one kind or certain kinds of stories, quite often lately, and I don't understand why people don't see the reason for it. The devs are independent and trying to reach that niche market that mainstream companies won't touch. Hence less competition. There is a lot of it here and other niche kinks and fetishes because it's not in other places at all. It's like going into the most unconventional restaurant with unusual cuisine and asking why they don't serve pizza.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly I was so close to support your UFO game
Calling bullshit.

Over my 4 years on this site full of loveable horndogs, shmexy sluts and even people I barely tolerate but still love bantering with i've seen a few variations of this.

The old "I would support you buuuuuut" or "if you hadn't added that content I would have supported you" and "if you do X, Y or Z i'll deff support you" which all ended with the grand sum of zero support.

It's a manipulation tactic, nothing more. "If you do what I want i'll give you money".

Sadly, some newer devs fall for it and turn their games into cluster fucks of nonsense trying to please everyone to chase that support or they end up abandoning their games because doing what other people demand is never fun and all creative processes should be at least somewhat enjoyable.

Fortunately it seems less and less devs are falling for it with more treating it like a hobby rather than a career so we have some genuinely good games coming out but still, seeing people try and use tactics like this will always disgust me.

There aren't many people I genuinely hate in this life but liars are near the top of that list. It may be a little white lie that results in you not spending money but a lie is a lie and you can't trust a liar.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's weird to call it "a nice change of pace" when there are clearly hundreds of friend of mother games. As it is, I've seen this complaint ,about too much of one kind or certain kinds of stories, quite often lately, and I don't understand why people don't see the reason for it. The devs are independent and trying to reach that niche market that mainstream companies won't touch. Hence less competition. There is a lot of it here and other niche kinks and fetishes because it's not in other places at all. It's like going into the most unconventional restaurant with unusual cuisine and asking why they don't serve pizza.
Could you maybe list those hundreds of "friend of mother" games? I'm not saying there aren't any, but like maybe one of them for ten incest games? And mind you, I am talking about REAL games of that sort, not those that are incest games where someone forgot to add the patch.
Either way, it's no skin of my teeth and tbh I barely understand what you are trying to tell me here. Did I complain? Did I make an emotional post, screaming for the game to not be incest?
I already said in my initial post that I like incest games, heck most of my favourites are incest games, Perverteer's stuff fe. but when we drown in a sea of incest games, how is it wrong for me to mention that it is a relatively rare occasion to have a game where it is actually just a friend of the mother and not a landlady/friend of mother before the official-inofficial patch is applied?

Maybe be a bit more on point with the targets of your ire, like maybe target someone who made more than a little remark.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes