Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
17MOONKEYS
will you post "older" versions of the game regulary? Or is this still only a patreon-bait?

Just asking because i am honest: i don't subscribe to early versions because of too many bad experinces with abandonned games in the past.

If you will post 1-2 versions behind the newest, i will be fine though - just if you intend not to post any further versions, i can put this on ignore - which is also fine.

So how do you think to continue? (please honest answer)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
17MOONKEYS
will you post "older" versions of the game regulary? Or is this still only a patreon-bait?

Just asking because i am honest: i don't subscribe to early versions because of too many bad experinces with abandonned games in the past.

If you will post 1-2 versions behind the newest, i will be fine though - just if you intend not to post any further versions, i can put this on ignore - which is also fine.

So how do you think to continue? (please honest answer)
Last version only for Patreons! Always!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Last version only for Patreons! Always!
ah - so i guessed right (god thanks, as i started to love the setup).
So just to get that right: You post the latest version on patreon, which is actually 0.6 (next week 0.8), and the version before that will be public, so that people are able to follow your work and maybe join patreon once they see that you are reliable and deliver content?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Nightmare with Mom and not incest? :WaitWhat:
so who the heck this milf?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can understand this is not the mother because there isn't incest tag
and by the game name the mother has a part for this story
so all this lead to even the patch will not be suitable (as mother)
my question is , is there will be incest in future even with the patch?
I'm thinking of doing an incest version for SubscribeStar

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
ah - so i guessed right (god thanks, as i started to love the setup).
So just to get that right: You post the latest version on patreon, which is actually 0.6 (next week 0.8), and the version before that will be public, so that people are able to follow your work and maybe join patreon once they see that you are reliable and deliver content?
Correct.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes