EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HS2_2022-01-16-20-38-13-134.png

Overview:
Young and Beautiful Pearl
finished her school and has decided to move out of her Parents safety, into her own place.
Well not really her own.
Her Uncle owns multiple Houses and Apartments and offered Pearl to stay in one of them, for a Price,
a Beautiful young women like Pearl can afford,
or so she thinks.

Meet different characters all having a part in Pearl's life and find out how they will affect her.
Be part of her day to day struggles and enjoy a story full of corruption, love, friendship and LUST!
A Story for those who enjoy coming of age story's and Red Heads ;)

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2022-03-28
Developer: FluffyStudio -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(x64): - - - -
Win(x32): - - - -

Brother_5.png Brother_8.png Caffee_Luca_65.png Eric_31.png Father_32.png Mica_Sleepover_32.png

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Another game using a lousy engine. The artwork is not great. The text scrolling is causing me to have a headache. Sorry I wont be looking forward to any updates. Bye and good luck.
But that's good to know! Thank you. I'm using TyranoBuilder as my Engine, once I have enough, I will change to Visual Novel Maker and could you describe what exactly was bothering you regarding the text scrolling, so I can make changes to that. The Artwork needs work, that's true, something I will need to work on!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
But that's good to know! Thank you. I'm using TyranoBuilder as my Engine, once I have enough, I will change to Visual Novel Maker and could you describe what exactly was bothering you regarding the text scrolling, so I can make changes to that. The Artwork needs work, that's true, something I will need to work on!
Tyrano Is never great. Scrolling has to be instant for me otherwise it is unreadable. It is the flashing that gets me. I cant watch VR either for the same reason.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Pearl finished school and decided to move from the safety of her parents to her own place.
2 years ago...
Pearl:
"It's decided, I'm going to college and doing great things with my life."

the present...
Casting Couch!

"You know, someone is gonna get r_ped when these motherfuckers appear..." lol

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
3.51Gb download and this is the first release :LOL:
He is using 10 Mb PNG files. 438 images altogether. It is just a big pile of mess.
You don't need money or a better device for renpy.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
2 years ago...
Pearl:
"It's decided, I'm going to college and doing great things with my life."

the present...
Casting Couch!

"You know, someone is gonna get r_ped when these motherfuckers appear..." lol
I fucking love this XD

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
He is using 10 Mb PNG files. 438 images altogether. It is just a big pile of mess.

You don't need money or a better device for renpy.

I would like to buy VN Maker from Steam that cots nearly 70euro. I would like to get more experience and get better in general, Story and taking Pictures, so while getting the experience with Tyrano i hope to make a little on the way, until im good and then have NV Maker and i hope to get RPG Maker MV as well, which cotst 60 euro on its own.

Regarding the Pics. That was stupid from me. I know that and I'm already working on replacing all Pics with lighter versions of them. Next update should be nothing like this! And i wouldnt say its a mess. Its more like astart into something better :)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Tyrano Is never great. Scrolling has to be instant for me otherwise it is unreadable. It is the flashing that gets me. I cant watch VR either for the same reason.
Ok i see what you mean. Lets see what i can do with Tyrano. Thank you for letting me know!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes