FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Female game in F95 ! ? Astronomical rare fenomena !
Is this sarcasm? I don't know if its sarcasm...... thank you?

Use webp image format, dev! Good luck!
Yeah, I fucked up the image size which I should have addressed way before my first upload, but yesterday I started to work on reducing the image size. I will look into webp how much that makes a difference in Size and Image quality. Thank you

Reactions: aze123451

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
best of luck with the development of the game, never understand the comments that seem to be negative. always better to encourage developers. imo, i look forward to what is coming next!
Thank you so much! My fucking face brightend up seeing your comment. Thank you. I will get better and I will bring quality content, I know I will. Thank you so much.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So I started playing this. Even though Tyrano is not on par with Ren'Py and the game mechanics so far are raw, it doesn't detract from enjoyment of the game.

What I do like is the full-bodied female MC. She's cute and pretty and curvy.

I'm looking forward to playing the rest of this first release. You've captured my interest!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ugh, a game with a female protagonist and male sex-interests that aren't faceless or all ugly bastards? Finally. I wish you luck, dev! :)
Thank you so much. We'll not ugly is debatable. Have you seen the Uncle? Haha xD Jokes aside, thank you so much.

Reactions: $@~

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Possible and I already am planning on this, just don't know yet how to do that with tyrano, the engine I am using. When I looked it up, it had many steps to follow, so I will do that after some updates probably once there is more to see and once I have reduced the file sizes as well, which actually should be ready tomorrow.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Download very big for not so much content... Maybe try to compress images.
I have and the Game is currently at 452 MB. Next Update coming the Game will probably be around 700 - 800 mb top which is even less then it is now. Im just sad, that the Quality of the image had to suffer a bit but its not that bad, so im ok....

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I have and the Game is currently at 452 MB. Next Update coming the Game will probably be around 700 - 800 mb top which is even less then it is now. Im just sad, that the Quality of the image had to suffer a bit but its not that bad, so im ok....
What format did you convert the images to? My understanding is that the PNG to WEBP conversion preserves quality pretty well. PNG to JPG would definitely lose some quality.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
What format did you convert the images to? My understanding is that the PNG to WEBP conversion preserves quality pretty well. PNG to JPG would definitely lose some quality.
I didnt convert it. I compressed it directly! PNG to PNG. 8mb file down to 400kb. The faces are still smooth and the Eye Colors vivid. Sometimes you dont even see a difference, but sometimes you can see it in the Background.

Reactions: disimulated

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I didnt convert it. I compressed it directly! PNG to PNG. 8mb file down to 400kb. The faces are still smooth and the Eye Colors vivid. Sometimes you dont even see a difference, but sometimes you can see it in the Background.
The highlight of the game so far is are the faces, so as long as they stay sharp, I don't think people will care about the backgrounds so much.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The highlight of the game so far is are the faces, so as long as they stay sharp, I don't think people will care about the backgrounds so much.
Exactly that was my thought too! Well i was hoping there is more then just the faces but..... i guess i take what i can and get better at the other stuff!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Exactly that was my thought too! Well i was hoping there is more then just the faces but..... i guess i take what i can and get better at the other stuff!
Hehe, I didn't mean to suggest the faces are the only good thing. I just meant that visually, the faces are clear and sharp and in high resolution (especially on the close-ups). The rest of the art is very nice too, such as the shower scene, but they're not as detailed so you wouldn't notice a decrease in quality as much.

Pearl is beautiful and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her.

• Red Heart

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hehe, I didn't mean to suggest the faces are the only good thing. I just meant that visually, the faces are clear and sharp and in high resolution (especially on the close-ups). The rest of the art is very nice too, such as the shower scene, but they're not as detailed so you wouldn't notice a decrease in quality as much.

Pearl is beautiful and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her.
Thank you! I'm working on the next update and I'm as eager as everyone else to show you guys more of her!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I am here to shit on your content.

Nah. Just passing by, waving my hand like a president of talentless people. Best of luck. <3

P.S Compressioooooooooooon. :KEK:

• Sad
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes