arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It's still in early development, but I'll keep cross my fingers that any unpleasant things still avoidable. :sneaky:

Also Tyrano is okay I guess, the engine is still in development. Just a bit annoyed with Android APK porting... But if you want to change the game engine I suggest Renpy instead, way more better than tyrano and easy porting when export to any port... And not suggest VNMaker by degico tho. It's likely that still in beta and become abandonware now 'cause the last update was stuck on dec 2020 also many reported as unstable... The only point plus from VNMaker is that they have many assets...lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Another Day, Another Work is done! Finished the Coffee Luca continuity. Mr. Luca likes it and I hope so do you once you can play it :) Next I will finish the Weekday and focus next on the Weekend, which this Friday, Saturday and Sunday I have reserved for myself, so i can concentrate on doing the scenes. It looks like I'm doing good time, so hopefully next week i can upload the new version.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It's still in early development, but I'll keep cross my fingers that any unpleasant things still avoidable. :sneaky:

Also Tyrano is okay I guess, the engine is still in development. Just a bit annoyed with Android APK porting... But if you want to change the game engine I suggest Renpy instead, way more better than tyrano and easy porting when export to any port... And not suggest VNMaker by degico tho. It's likely that still in beta and become abandonware now 'cause the last update was stuck on dec 2020 also many reported as unstable... The only point plus from VNMaker is that they have many assets...lol
I honestly started with Tyrano because its simple and most of what i m repeating the system does for me. The only reason i want to change to VN Maker is so i can give the Player more agency regarding sound, voices, text speed etc. Im not doing any fancy stuff so all i need is available in the stable versions of VN Maker. Of course Renpy is the to go tool and the best there is. Im just hoping i can cut out all the Technical skills and use a ready to go engine, doing the coding for me. I know sounds lazy but it gives me more time to do other stuff. Like getting good at the Art and Story, which i need more practice with!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Part 2 is out!

This update includes the rest of the 2. week!

Changelog:

Reactions: francoforte

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This needs a kinetic novel tag. So far you can't choose anything, the MC goes from one scene to another without any player agency in the matter.

Reactions: srbot2016

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This needs a kinetic novel tag. So far you can't choose anything, the MC goes from one scene to another without any player agency in the matter.
Currently only desicions available are in one Sex scene and in the Shower. More will come but currently these are the only ones yes.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Currently only desicions available are in one Sex scene and in the Shower. More will come but currently these are the only ones yes.
I'm not asking for branching paths or anything but if you don't like let say the shota content you shouldn't be forced to watch it.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm not asking for branching paths or anything but if you don't like let say the shota content you shouldn't be forced to watch it.
I see what you mean, I agree with you, but it's part of my story. The same with the interracial content. I had people on Itch.io making comments on the Game Page, for me to give them the Option for white only sexual Partners. I wanna give the Player agency, no doubts. I enjoy doing scenes. I'm gonna give the player more choices and the ability for different Paths ones I have a better Engine. I have no experience in Coding and very little time in the week, so I rely on Programms like TyranoBuilder, to make my VN.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I see what you mean, I agree with you, but it's part of my story. The same with the interracial content.
I'm a firm believer in letting a dev tell the story they want to tell. That is the best way to keep a dev's creativity and motivation up. If your story does not call for choices, don't force any in just to satisfy a minority of players.

It's up to me as the player to choose to keep playing the VN or not based on the content in the story.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm a firm believer in letting a dev tell the story they want to tell. That is the best way to keep a dev's creativity and motivation up. If your story does not call for choices, don't force any in just to satisfy a minority of players.

It's up to me as the player to choose to keep playing the VN or not based on the content in the story.
Thank you! I will not stop Shota or anything else which is planned. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the Game for them. There are thousands of different games here to choose from. But I do understand one part. Player agency. That is something I want to add. It's definitely something I want to be able to do and learn.

Reactions: disimulated
Mar 3, 2022

100% agree. Let the dev do there thing. When they listen to the fans too much every game ends up being the same friggin thing over and over. You can tell these fuckers were raised on Telly Tubbies. They crave the repetition.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Follow me for Free on or join me on

Reactions: disimulated

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
#2 Development Update Week 2 is out free for everyone to read!

or

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Branching will be great, but It's up to developer tho... Working alone a bit hard so whatever it is, I hope for the best one. When I try tyrano and do some branching with their "auto mode" it's a bit unsatisfying, unleast we know the script/tyranoscript... But when I try Renpy, somehow it's become easy even tho I must write the complicated scripts. Even for me who is not an expert on coding, and of course that's thanks to many tutorials out there... :giggle:
Anyway, whatever it is... good luck dev, and waiting some surprise from you with the new updates... :love:(y)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes