FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Beautiful picture but small size file(only 1 GB) nice!! Thanks
Thank you :).

I will have some more tricks coming for my next game. My next Game will be over DAZ (Realistic Grafics) and I will work with Layers, so it will have a small size but will look fucking great :). I cannot wait to show off some stuff next week *.....* I hope you guys will love it

Reactions: Aledixter

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I was hopping for some office action with the "landlord," and thats exactly where the game ends, tough luck me I guess.

When can I expect next episode? After the new game or will you work on both games simultaneously?

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was hopping for some office action with the "landlord," and thats exactly where the game ends, tough luck me I guess.

When can I expect next episode? After the new game or will you work on both games simultaneously?
Hey there. So I will first work on the new Game and then I will see how I will continue Out of Puberty. I have left HS2 and now use DAZ Full time. I will either continue the Story over DAZ which for me would not be a problem or leave it there. I'm gonna have a thought about it. But first I will concentrate on the new Game

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If this was in Renpy I would definitely play it. I was actually going to play it then I read one of the reviews that said it only has 5 save slots and that changed my mind unless this has an Gallery.

Does this game have an Gallery?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
If this was in Renpy I would definitely play it. I was actually going to play it then I read one of the reviews that said it only has 5 save slots and that changed my mind unless this has an Gallery.

Does this game have an Gallery?
Yes I used a engine called TyranoBuilder. Its not made for Games with a big scope. The Game does not have a Gallery.
I may do a Remaster of the Game in the Renpy Engine and make it in DAZ3D instead of HS2 but we will see.
Until then, this will stay as a testament to being my first Game.

Reactions: mcclem5257

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, Day 9 after library, I clicked livingroom and it locked up with "Too late..." and won't give options. Was old save and may have happened last time I played, been a while.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
OK, Day 9 after library, I clicked livingroom and it locked up with "Too late..." and won't give options. Was old save and may have happened last time I played, been a while.
Hey thank you for letting me know. Its probably because of the Old Save.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hey thank you for letting me know. Its probably because of the Old Save.
Not sure, I played it when it updated and I think it did the same thing, can't remember if it was from an old save or new game. Maybe will start again, but the drawback of engine means no skip.
Played the new game on Renpy, much smoother play, good graphics.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Not sure, I played it when it updated and I think it did the same thing, can't remember if it was from an old save or new game. Maybe will start again, but the drawback of engine means no skip.
Played the new game on Renpy, much smoother play, good graphics.
Thank you :). Yeah I learned from my mistakes and did not repeat them with the new Game. I'm definitely thinking of remaking Out of Puberty.

Reactions: mcclem5257

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes I used a engine called TyranoBuilder. Its not made for Games with a big scope. The Game does not have a Gallery.
I may do a Remaster of the Game in the Renpy Engine and make it in DAZ3D instead of HS2 but we will see.
Until then, this will stay as a testament to being my first Game.
Would love to see an remake in Renpy. Hopefully will look as good as your other game. The mother looks quite fine in that game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you :). Yeah I learned from my mistakes and did not repeat them with the new Game. I'm definitely thinking of remaking Out of Puberty.
OK, replayed new game, forgot this does have skip. It must have been an old save as the fingering in shower was new to me and one of the mechanics that led to issue, on Day 11 and good.
Suggestion, changing at work could've used better angle changes...
I'm not familiar with how this engine stores files, but if you have a text file I may be able to clean up the spelling and punctuation.

EDIT: I finished the chapter, towards the end the clothing wasn't always matching the scene, she had a bra then didn't, then did. It was visible under the maid uniform. It did turn less cumbersome and more flowing without the maps. Now it needs to be fixed in Renpy and grown into a full game.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
OK, replayed new game, forgot this does have skip. It must have been an old save as the fingering in shower was new to me and one of the mechanics that led to issue, on Day 11 and good.
Suggestion, changing at work could've used better angle changes...
I'm not familiar with how this engine stores files, but if you have a text file I may be able to clean up the spelling and punctuation.

EDIT: I finished the chapter, towards the end the clothing wasn't always matching the scene, she had a bra then didn't, then did. It was visible under the maid uniform. It did turn less cumbersome and more flowing without the maps. Now it needs to be fixed in Renpy and grown into a full game.
I agree with you, this needs to be made in Renpy. I think a Remake is necessary

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Would love to see an remake in Renpy. Hopefully will look as good as your other game. The mother looks quite fine in that game.
Oh definitely. Pearl would even look better then the Mother. Redhead with big tits. I may do some Character work, to see how I could make her, but yeah, I had planned on Redoing my first game properly, with my new Experiences

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hmm, the game looks so "un"completed -.- I thought her father wanted to fuck her too :(
The first Chapter is out. I'm well aware that, the Game needs more content. I have plans to continue the Out of Puberty Serie, but, Im currently working on a Project and once that is done, I will go back to the drawing board and continue the Serie. Also improve upon it. I have already started works to Redo the first Chapter, the way I wanted to do it in the first place!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes