FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
If I had to pick one, setting my bias for female protagonist games aside I'd definitely go for Nr 2 cause there are already plenty of games on this site with similar storylines(not necessarily same) as Nr 1 so honestly it wouldn't bring anything new and not to forget there are hardly any games here with milf mom as protagonist (at least well made ones or not abandoned) so it would be a breath of fresh air and also it'll be a welcome respite from constant delay and lack of content in AWAM.
I guess you are right. I always was looking for a Female Protagonist, especially a Mother. I actually only know AWAM which has a Mother in focus.

Reactions: Skylark21

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Because it has the Female Protagonist do things, you would consider... not very hetero.
No, I mean why is it tagged that with the female protagonist when based on the screenshots, doesn't look like the main character have a choice in avoiding certain encounters for others.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
No, I mean why is it tagged that with the female protagonist when based on the screenshots, doesn't look like the main character have a choice in avoiding certain encounters for others.
But the Tag is there to let people know, what's in the Game, not what they can avoid.... I'm sorry I'm not understanding what you mean. If you cannot avoid it, then its imperative that the Tag is there.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I guess you are right. I always was looking for a Female Protagonist, especially a Mother. I actually only know AWAM which has a Mother in focus.
I prefer Female Protagonist too.

A MILF adds a different dimension to corruption than the standard DILF. A daughter might be worried about disappointing or angering her mother by acting like a slut. A mother, on the other hand, would be worried about setting an example of behavior that would lead to her daughter becoming a slut.

There's also that whole business that old fashioned society kind of expects young women to act out, even as they demand that they stay chaste, but a mother is supposed to be a responsible, respectable woman now that she has the responsibility of raising children (especially a daughter). So while that kind of conservative society implicitly gives daughters a hall pass, a mother can't spread for anyone, making her fall from grace that much more shocking (and titillating).

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I prefer Female Protagonist too.

A MILF adds a different dimension to corruption than the standard DILF. A daughter might be worried about disappointing or angering her mother by acting like a slut. A mother, on the other hand, would be worried about setting an example of behavior that would lead to her daughter becoming a slut.

There's also that whole business that old fashioned society kind of expects young women to act out, even as they demand that they stay chaste, but a mother is supposed to be a responsible, respectable woman now that she has the responsibility of raising children (especially a daughter). So while that kind of conservative society implicitly gives daughters a hall pass, a mother can't spread for anyone, making her fall from grace that much more shocking (and titillating).
What I had envisioned is that the Mother (the MC), was in a long Marriage and made 3 Children from one Father. This Male Person then, changed and become someone bad and for years she had to life with him, until one day he finally left and divorced her. She is free now, which is great for her, but, the Children lost a Father, they loved but couldn't understand, She has to now take care of the Rent/Bills herself, which was payed before by the Husband, She cannot or doesn't want to move because her Children should not lose their Friends as well. She didn't worked before herself and now has to Work and take care of the Household as well as, Parent 3 Children (2 Teenagers/Young Adults and one Younger Teen). She wants to go out and finally enjoy some life, which she wasn't able to do due to the bad Marriage, but has the responsibility's on her shoulders. Maybe even sexually frustrated from no Sex in the end of her marriage. Things like the Children help her around the house and then get rewards, or weekend Holidays Camping getting hot, she trying to be involved in her Children's life, trying to help them, for example dealing with bully's. There is allot you can do. What I want is to make it realistic but doesn't want it to be as slow as AWAM (A Wife and a Mother). I think that's going to be the real struggle. I don't want it to look like I'm milking it, but I don't want to throw her into Prostitution Gangbang with her Sons and their Friends after 20 min of Gameplay.

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What I had envisioned is that the Mother (the MC), was in a long Marriage and made 3 Children from one Father. This Male Person then, changed and become someone bad and for years she had to life with him, until one day he finally left and divorced her. She is free now, which is great for her, but, the Children lost a Father, they loved but couldn't understand, She has to now take care of the Rent/Bills herself, which was payed before by the Husband, She cannot or doesn't want to move because her Children should not lose their Friends as well. She didn't worked before herself and now has to Work and take care of the Household as well as, Parent 3 Children (2 Teenagers/Young Adults and one Younger Teen). She wants to go out and finally enjoy some life, which she wasn't able to do due to the bad Marriage, but has the responsibility's on her shoulders. Maybe even sexually frustrated from no Sex in the end of her marriage. Things like the Children help her around the house and then get rewards, or weekend Holidays Camping getting hot, she trying to be involved in her Children's life, trying to help them, for example dealing with bully's. There is allot you can do. What I want is to make it realistic but doesn't want it to be as slow as AWAM (A Wife and a Mother). I think that's going to be the real struggle. I don't want it to look like I'm milking it, but I don't want to throw her into Prostitution Gangbang with her Sons and their Friends after 20 min of Gameplay.
Maybe take a look at this if want some ideas. https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-03b-p-zorlun.66806/

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I actually know this Game. Fuck I nearly played every Game on this side xD before I decided to make Games myself... I didnt like the Female Character, which is solely because of my Preference. The Game itself is great and the creator is doing a great job. I'm definitely taking inspiration from Games like Sarah's Corruption or as previously stated AWAM, as well as Elenas Life. I actually tend more to Elenas Life and A family Venture, solely because the it's gonna have similarities. The difference in my case is, that my Game, is from the FP (Female Protagonist) Perspective. In AFV (A Family venture) You have the mom who is forced to work as a Stripper, because of debts and that is something, I want to explore. In my Game, the divorce has made a huge dent in the FPs Wallet and now she has to pay back the Lawyer she hired, the Rent she is due, which is not cheep for the size of her Family and pay for stuff her Children want. Let's not forget, these are Young Adults/Teens. They want Pocket Money and Electronics. Something that I think allot of these Games are missing. You the Male Protagonist putting money aside or making it somehow but not so easy in reality. I'm 26 now and was finally able to put aside money for a PC build that cost me 1.500€. I didnt life with my parent's since I was 15 so, if I would have been 18 living with my parents, fuck putting money aside I would have asked them. Now think of a Mother, who wants to be there, be the Father and mother. She will try everything to make this 1.500€ so her Kid can be happy, so he is not missing something. That's the struggle. It's real, to out there.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Sooo, we have to restart the game from the beginning or can we import old saves?
Unfortunately TyranoBuilder as far as I found out, does not not give me the developer the chance to put in a way to make Old Saves valid. I'm sorry. You will need to make a New Game. I just want to say again, I'm leaving Tyrano Behind. Not gonna use the engine ever again.

• Sad
Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'm plaqued with the ability to come up with shit on the go and in just a couple of minutes I have a whole story which in my head is great and worth making and playing but no idea of how to get it on to Pixels.

So I have two Story's in my head, one of them has already its first Renders.

Nr.1: A young Man, who wants to Revenge his Father, who is in Prison, for Blackmail and Money Laundering. He lives with his Eastern looking fucking hot milf Stepmother, his younger emo goth Fucking Hot looking Sister and just a Boy Brother together. With the Help of his Black Friend and Hill Billy Friend, he plans on bringing down One Mafia Boss after another, taking over the Buisness himself. How far will he go?

Nr.2: Fucking Hot Milf, Mother of 3 Children, a older fucking hot legs Daughter, the middle normal Son and a other normal looking Younger Son, has recently become divorced. Her Husband and the Father of their Children, has abused her and her Children, for a long time and finally decided to leave for good. Now She has to balance Rent, Children, Bills and her own life. How will she be able to Parent her Children and make enough Money so that she can be a good Mother and give them what they want, also not move because since they lost their Father, they shouldn't lose their Friends. (I thought of the Game, A Wife and A Mother, but that Game is a bit to slow for me and doesn't have enough Lewd and stuff going on, so maybe make my own Spin on it with more Drama and corruption)

What you guys think?
nr.2 pretty please:love::love::love: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
nr.2 pretty please:love::love::love: (y)
Yeah I get that allot :D. I'm actually right now doing the first Renders (I have sculptured the Mother and the Daughter, as well as have the Rooms and Home ready) and have written the first draft of the Story. I have also wrote a working Script for the Quests and Events. :) Now I only have to make the rest of the first People you meet and can interact with, also other maps. I will start with a crude Sandbox. Yes, I will be able to, finally make a proper Sandbox Game. :D More Information will follow on my Subscribestar and Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ginji

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Wait so is the game actually done, or just the first chapter? If there are going to be more chapters, the thread shouldn't be tagged "completed".

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Wait so is the game actually done, or just the first chapter? If there are going to be more chapters, the thread shouldn't be tagged "completed".
Chapter 1 is a Game on its own. There may more Chapters coming but they will be Story's on their own. They will hint at the last Chapter but there will be no need to have played them or have them downloaded. They also will be in a different Engine and as well as, I will not continue using HS2 and will completely change to DAZ in the future. So basically there will be a huge distinction between this Game and coming continuities.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes