Sep 23, 2017
Hey, just coming here to praise the game,I thought it was going to be one of those small uncompleted games (I know its just Chapter 1)but even with the few content that it has,its really good. Looking forward to the remake,would love if you could reject the little brother xD,but not really amazing job keep the good work.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey, just coming here to praise the game,I thought it was going to be one of those small uncompleted games (I know its just Chapter 1)but even with the few content that it has,its really good. Looking forward to the remake,would love if you could reject the little brother xD,but not really amazing job keep the good work.
Thank you :) This means allot to me! It might take some time but, yeah, a remake is truly necessary.

Reactions: Akarea and Zent7

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Great job! I played your game and thought that it had been abandoned since the last update was a long time ago. I felt sad that it had been abandoned because I love it! Pearl is so lovely and gorgeous, and the story is great even though it looks a bit outdated, and the animation is a bit rough, it can be easily overlooked.
But now that I have checked this forum and your Patreon, I know that you are active and have a plan for this game. I am really happy and looking forward to seeing your work. Keep up the good work! Know that there are people who love your game and are looking forward to your future updates!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Great job! I played your game and thought that it had been abandoned since the last update was a long time ago. I felt sad that it had been abandoned because I love it! Pearl is so lovely and gorgeous, and the story is great even though it looks a bit outdated, and the animation is a bit rough, it can be easily overlooked.
But now that I have checked this forum and your Patreon, I know that you are active and have a plan for this game. I am really happy and looking forward to seeing your work. Keep up the good work! Know that there are people who love your game and are looking forward to your future updates!
I am crying, but like happy crying.! Thank you for your kind words <3 !
I want to make it official next week but, psst, don't tell anyone! There is rumour Chapter one is coming back, fully reworked, with Animations, maps, mini Games!
Updated Graphics and story… Who knows. Until now… only rumours and whispers. ;)

Reactions: Akarea

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
where can i find the savefile location? i tried to find the savefiles but i couldn't find them, so pls help me, that would be nice

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'm stuck at the game atm. I only get the train molesters, the flashing at the cafe and the boyfriend scenes. How do I progress?

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I dont mean to sound like a dick, but you REALLY need to invest in a proofreader or maybe find an AI service that will help? The typos, wrong words, bad grammar, incorrect punctuation, etc are just... hard to read. Im like 10 lines in and already about to close it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes