david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Out of curiosity do you still have 100 chapters of this planned? I'm guessing the remaining ones are varying in length still, like they have been so far. Not that it really matters but if you've still got 68 doing one a month could take some time.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Out of curiosity do you still have 100 chapters of this planned? I'm guessing the remaining ones are varying in length still, like they have been so far. Not that it really matters but if you've still got 68 doing one a month could take some time.
Yes I have 100 chapters basically written out. Chapter lengths will definitely still vary, but I wouldn't expect anything shorter than 800 or so renders in a chapter. 68 more months until completion isn't unrealistic.

Story Anon Is there a Linux version newer than v1.34 available to the public?
We ran into a compiler problem that was making the new Linux builds unplayable and because Snow's had so much on his plate and way too little time to do it all in, getting Linux fixed fell by the wayside as I'm not even aware of any patrons that played on that system.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
We ran into a compiler problem that was making the new Linux builds unplayable and because Snow's had so much on his plate and way too little time to do it all in, getting Linux fixed fell by the wayside as I'm not even aware of any patrons that played on that system.
Well, that explains why the Linux version is so far behind. No big deal, I can just boot into Windows instead to play that version.

Reactions: Story Anon

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yes I have 100 chapters basically written out. Chapter lengths will definitely still vary, but I wouldn't expect anything shorter than 800 or so renders in a chapter. 68 more months until completion isn't unrealistic.
5 and 2/3 years...

I guess some games have had similar development times.

Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes