Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
And here I was considering waiting till it's finished to have the full experience with H-animations and battle segments...
If it helps, it looks like OoT will be roughly 60~ hours at completion which still puts it at a shorter runtime than the entirety of Game of Thrones. :Kappa:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
As long as it doesnt go downhill like Game of Thrones, I'm gucci :Kappa:
Should be alright, if you can handle my cringe in 22 and 29 you're probably good for the whole ride.

Although the scene where the nurse burns down your house and you have to choose between saving Melissa or Megan might be controversial.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Hey guys, hope this hasn't already been covered, (I looked) but my instance of this game keeps minimizing upon loading. Not sure if this is resolution conflicts or what. I've been playing with no problems for a few days and, all of a sudden it just won't go to fullscreen or even window. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey guys, hope this hasn't already been covered, (I looked) but my instance of this game keeps minimizing upon loading. Not sure if this is resolution conflicts or what. I've been playing with no problems for a few days and, all of a sudden it just won't go to fullscreen or even window. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Yeah sorry it does that sometimes. Here's the fix:

1653534747566.png

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
man i haven't checked this game in like months i thought ill give it some time to update and you're saying its gonna take 5 years !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well good thing i got back and the quality only seems to go up , well looks like one thing i know for sure 5 years from now is that im gonna be enjoying this game to the end , love this game and we will take this journey with you Anon.

• Red Heart

buff

May 29, 2017
Anon releases steady, gotta respect that. The only risk is his Patreon doesn't make as much money as it should for such a fine game, so at some point his wife/gf/mom is probably going to make him cut it out and get a real job.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
man i haven't checked this game in like months i thought ill give it some time to update and you're saying its gonna take 5 years !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well good thing i got back and the quality only seems to go up , well looks like one thing i know for sure 5 years from now is that im gonna be enjoying this game to the end , love this game and we will take this journey with you Anon.
Glad to hear it! It sure sounds like a long time, but as you all know by now, the story focus for OoT is almost always on the individual girl's arc/volume and not necessarily always on the super end game narrative, so as long as you still like the main girls and CJ you should hopefully like everything else we have in store!

Anon releases steady, gotta respect that. The only risk is his Patreon doesn't make as much money as it should for such a fine game, so at some point his wife/gf/mom is probably going to make him cut it out and get a real job.
If it helps, my wife is also a workaholic and approves of me putting this many hours in. Won't say no to any Saudi oil prince who wants to guarantee that I don't end up in a cardboard box, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buff and fucme

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
For some quick metrics, OoT as of the Ch32 release is 194,285 words which will put the full game at somewhere around 600k.

I was actually pretty surprised, OoT is notoriously word-light...or at least I thought it was.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
I think per dialogue box it's pretty word-light by comparison so it only really comes out very word-dense as a whole. At least, that's my read, I don't really notice until I think about it and do the math.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes