Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey Story Anon, I had a small request. Would you please put the version number in either the folder name or in the main menu? Would make keeping up to date much easier :)
Oh shoot, looks like Itch's Butler tool doesn't keep my folder names when I push a release through it.

I think I can just include a little text file in the main folder with the current version number with the next build.

Lugosi

May 16, 2021
I wonder where this Leah arc is gonna go, honestly didn't see it coming but it makes a lot of sense. I think anon is definitely leaning towards her main love interest being vic. Eager to see how it pans out. Although, I am a greedy bastard and kind of want her to join CJ's harem in a more direct way. I am ultimately fine with whatever happens though.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
It seems like they all are going to eventually. As I often do when watching/reading things, I'm just waiting for the cast to figure out what should be fairly obvious, she's only going through with this because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah well, we were all dense teenagers at some point weren't we?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I wonder where this Leah arc is gonna go, honestly didn't see it coming but it makes a lot of sense. I think anon is definitely leaning towards her main love interest being vic. Eager to see how it pans out. Although, I am a greedy bastard and kind of want her to join CJ's harem in a more direct way. I am ultimately fine with whatever happens though.
It seems like they all are going to eventually. As I often do when watching/reading things, I'm just waiting for the cast to figure out what should be fairly obvious, she's only going through with this because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah well, we were all dense teenagers at some point weren't we?
Whatever happens, there's sure to be another massive shakeup in her relationships, just like the last arc
Well maybe Leah could be "bi"? Who knows.
It's probably not really a spoiler, but of course everyone on the main title card ends up with CJ in one way or another.

Jan 17, 2022
the title could refer to them getting out of the habit of hand-holding after CJ left. We're talking layers of depth here.
That or "lacking awareness". But from which side is yet unknown. Or it could be interpreted in a way like "out of reach".

I am not sure if CJ is not some part of the whole situation/problem surrounding the goddesses/spirits. He is extremely carefree. This is part of his character. But this creates a lot of problems on its own.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
That or "lacking awareness". But from which side is yet unknown. Or it could be interpreted in a way like "out of reach".
Oh yeah, if we're talking seriously then yeah, hand-holding jokes aside, there are multiple ways - they're all out of touch with themselves, for one. We haven't really seen the inner life of everyone quite yet, so that's going to become more clear.

But out of touch with each other too - specifically at this point in the story someone of the whole crew is bound to figure out that Leah is massively in love with Victoria and is only going with the arranged marriage thing because she thinks it'll never happen and that's just the most recent example.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So...they dont care about android anymore?
Short answer: they're working on it (as far as my latest information is aware).

Long answer: this game is a heckin' chonker and android doesn't like APKs > 2GB, so they have to do some serious fuckery in order to actually get the game to run on a device (basically using a base APK that holds as much of the game as possible and then downloads the rest of it). This involves a lot of infrastructure like hosting said data on a server that can be accessed by the app directly, which means a custom host. As far as I'm aware, SA has someone that's working on this whole issue, though that could be for a different game that's experiencing similar issues I don't remember.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes