CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
The images in game are 720p, so they’ll look quite blurry if you go fullscreen at 1440p.
With about 20,000 renders in the IMAGES~ in the current build, the game is over 5gb already. If we bumped it up to just 1080p, the game would be well above 10gb (imagine how big 4K would be…) and we’re only 1/3rd of the way through the game.
We might do a higher resolution patron version in the future but for the moment we’re sticking with 720.
Understandable, thank you too for your answer.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
HIYO! The Android build for the game is in need of more volunteer testers and for those of you on android I strongly encourage you go to the front page and hit that discord link to join the server. Be sure to hit the check button on the way in.

Nov 26, 2021
I don't want to read into it to much so this is just an assumption, I'm on chapter 9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so does this mean there's nothing going to happen between him and Sarah or any other girl in the story for that matter? I might be looking into it to hard but it kinda feels like it's these girls only, does Sarah get involved or no?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I don't want to read into it to much so this is just an assumption, I'm on chapter 9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so does this mean there's nothing going to happen between him and Sarah or any other girl in the story for that matter? I might be looking into it to hard but it kinda feels like it's these girls only, does Sarah get involved or no?
I guess it's not really a spoiler because the preview images in this very thread's OP give it away, but don't worry Sarah is very much on the table.

Nov 26, 2021
I guess it's not really a spoiler because the preview images in this very thread's OP give it away, but don't worry Sarah is very much on the table.
Oh cool thanks for getting back to me happy she's involved like that, the story is extremely good so far, lol yeah not really a spoiler but I didn't want to ruin what I thought was a really cool moment for others who haven't played and I guess I did read to much into that, anyway good luck with the rest of the VN you've really got talent with writing

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Oh cool thanks for getting back to me happy she's involved like that, the story is extremely good so far, lol yeah not really a spoiler but I didn't want to ruin what I thought was a really cool moment for others who haven't played and I guess I did read to much into that, anyway good luck with the rest of the VN you've really got talent with writing
Thank you! Hope you enjoy the rest!

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
you're in luck, it gets better from there too

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It really does, like I said before this Dev is really talented with writing, look forward to see their future projects after this
You'll have quite a few years to wait on that..
It'll be a few years to get OoT done (100 chapters total, 1 chapter a month, 67 to go...) but don't be surprised if you see my name on another project or two before it's complete.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
HIYO! The Android build for the game is in need of more volunteer testers and for those of you on android I strongly encourage you go to the front page and hit that discord link to join the server. Be sure to hit the check button on the way in.
What Android build as the only one is the OP link which is outdated?

I didn't see one on the Discord page.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
What Android build as the only one is the OP link which is outdated?

I didn't see one on the Discord page.
The thread is archived on Discord, but we did a public(ish) test of the new build last week. Still got some more bugs to iron out before it's ready for the OP but it's well on its way now. There'll be another test in the near future and then the actual release, God willing.

Reactions: doujin1
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes