OzBa

May 9, 2017
This game looks like my jam, but 5gs is a bit much for me to download at once. Is there a compressed version or an earlier version I should download with updates on top?

Mar 6, 2021
This game looks like my jam, but 5gs is a bit much for me to download at once. Is there a compressed version or an earlier version I should download with updates on top?
If you have problems with Mega limits, you can use the official itch.io download page. In most cases it has a fine DL speed

Reactions: ElukiaTV and OzBa

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Perhaps just a bit of a reminder in the OP because a lot of people (like me) might see a large file and skip it while completely monkey-braining on the existence of itch.io. Something simple like:

"Having a problem with file size and download limits? Try from itch.io!"

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Perhaps just a bit of a reminder in the OP because a lot of people (like me) might see a large file and skip it while completely monkey-braining on the existence of itch.io. Something simple like:

To be fair... F95 is controlled by the uploaders (you know.. the pirates). I dont think Anon needs to come here and say "ey, more links on the legal site".
((Should be a given)).

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

I mean, believe me I’d love for people to go to the official page more than anything but uhh, this is a pirate site. :HideThePain:
My options for that are a little limited.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1016201

Overview:
Out of Touch is a psychedelic melodramatic comedy about a group of childhood friends as they grow up, grow apart, and reconnect...before everything really goes off the deep end! Taking inspiration from psychedelic thrillers, Out of Touch is an extremely odd journey through several genres from teenage romance to existential horror.
After being sent away by his mother due to a terrible misunderstanding involving his closest friend, our protagonist CJ returns years later for the last two semesters of high school completely changed in both body and spirit.
Wielding a newfound power and determined to rekindle his old relationships, can CJ convince his friends he's the same person they used to know? Can he avoid ruining absolutely everything like the doofus he is?

Thread Updated: 2022-07-02
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Developer: Story Anon - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.34 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Update Only: - - -
Android
(v0.9.3): - GDRIVE - MEGA
Linux (v1.34): - MEGA -

View attachment 918644 View attachment 918611 View attachment 918612 View attachment 918613 View attachment 918614 View attachment 918615 View attachment 918616 View attachment 918617 View attachment 918618 View attachment 918619 View attachment 918627 View attachment 918630 View attachment 1557802 View attachment 918645 View attachment 1131684 View attachment 1131688 View attachment 1216373 View attachment 1216374 View attachment 1557810 View attachment 1557807 View attachment 1216375 View attachment 1557809 View attachment 1216377 View attachment 1557806 View attachment 1851261
Needs a compressed version.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
I mean, believe me I’d love for people to go to the official page more than anything but uhh, this is a pirate site. :HideThePain:
My options for that are a little limited.
Hey man, I give dosh to projects I like! I use this place as a try-before-you-buy kinda thing. I'll throw you some dollary-doos over Patreon come next pay day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Story Anon

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man I'm sure this game is great but the start with the whole Chad Thundercock thing and the MC becoming a total dude bro kinda put me off

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
I know it's still ongoing (34 out of planned 100 chapters?) and this game is more story-centric than your average quick romp harem game, but up to this version how much h-content can I expect? For starters, are all the LIs "accessible" yet?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I know it's still ongoing (34 out of planned 100 chapters?) and this game is more story-centric than your average quick romp harem game, but up to this version how much h-content can I expect? For starters, are all the LIs "accessible" yet?
A fair amount.

And so far a total of 4 love interests have been "unlocked", so to speak.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Took a bit to get there. I was honestly thinking this was a no nudity game for quite awhile while playing, but once the cork popped, it hasn't been shy. Main LIs there are 2.5 (it makes sense) who haven't been unlocked.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Man I'm sure this game is great but the start with the whole Chad Thundercock thing and the MC becoming a total dude bro kinda put me off
No no, you're quite right. That was some kind of weird what the fuck moment; but honestly for me it provided levity because the game was going too damn seriously at that point in time.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
No no, you're quite right. That was some kind of weird what the fuck moment; but honestly for me it provided levity because the game was going too damn seriously at that point in time.
I burst out laughing at the time, but I bet that scene's going to become harder and harder to swallow for new players as time goes by.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes