david makai

Apr 29, 2022
bad news, we've been infiltrated. Time to pack it in. It's ok, you had a good run - even got close to halfway, which probably puts you in the 99th percentile here!

Reactions: Story Anon

Octopuslines

Aug 4, 2018
Oh My God Story Anon. Again, I understand that you are kinda writing a book, and putting it images and have to check that everything works fine, but you are killing me with this updates. Never have I ever waited for a fucking chapter of a TV series, or for a Manga, when is out, is out, but you had me checking all freaking day for the update, and I just finished it, and I have to wait again? This is my life now? Are you happy? Leaving this poor soul with any other thing in the world but the updates?

Any praise I can give you is little, I Love your world and your characters, I love your vision and I love your work. If I can make people care half of what I care for the worlds I create, I will consider myself a successful author. The only reason I'm not shooting my money at you is because I don't have any. Congratulation, I Love Out of Touch as a story, as a world and as a reader, not just for the cute girls.

And for the love of God and his son Jesus waiting for the people to be good, don't make me wait so much for this updates.

• Red Heart

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
I was in that boat for a while but I figure hell, he nailed the last 12 monthly updates which is a pretty solid batting average. I'm better to see good monthly updates instead of 15-minute updates every week or whatever.

Anyway, that was a very good update. Good place to leave it too, if you're taking a lengthy break; you don't want to leave angry readers on a cliffhanger for 6-7 weeks, I don't think.

I don't have a lot to say at this point but I'm guessing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Oh My God Story Anon. Again, I understand that you are kinda writing a book, and putting it images and have to check that everything works fine, but you are killing me with this updates. Never have I ever waited for a fucking chapter of a TV series, or for a Manga, when is out, is out, but you had me checking all freaking day for the update, and I just finished it, and I have to wait again? This is my life now? Are you happy? Leaving this poor soul with any other thing in the world but the updates?

Any praise I can give you is little, I Love your world and your characters, I love your vision and I love your work. If I can make people care half of what I care for the worlds I create, I will consider myself a successful author. The only reason I'm not shooting my money at you is because I don't have any. Congratulation, I Love Out of Touch as a story, as a world and as a reader, not just for the cute girls.

And for the love of God and his son Jesus waiting for the people to be good, don't make me wait so much for this updates.
Thank you! Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far!
I'd love to update more than once a month, but sadly there are only so many hours in a day. :cry: I haven't actually released a monthly chapter under 800 renders since October.

Even with my break this month, you won't have to wait long for 34, should be out August 25th for patrons and September 1st for everyone!

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, random though. What if CJ isn't a shard of god, but an entirely new one, a success or, a replacement for the old one? He seem to be more immature and upbeat compared to other shards - that's because unlike them he's an entirely new soul. He was designed this way by the old god (Helios, I presume, as he was name dropped in this chapter and it generally fits with the whole sun and glory theme that going on with CJ). The goddesses been trying to resurrect him for so long they wouldn't let him reincarnate and are avoiding it themselves, persisting through kalpas for stupidly long time, while remaining unchanged and amassing impossible amount of power. To end this, CJ and girls were created so they would usurp goddesses powers and mantle them, ending this calamity for good.
Blink once if i'm right, Anon.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Damn, the updates keep getting better and better. Sarah is still BAE, but I'll be damned if Leah isn't giving her a run for her money. The last two Leah-centric have been top notch.

Ok, I've freeloaded enough. Your updates have been both timely and of high quality. I'll start paying to play.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Damn, the updates keep getting better and better. Sarah is still BAE, but I'll be damned if Leah isn't giving her a run for her money. The last two Leah-centric have been top notch.

Ok, I've freeloaded enough. Your updates have been both timely and of high quality. I'll start paying to play.
Thank you! Glad to have you with us! :love:

Reactions: Karakes

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
I was glad to see Leah start to take a "try discussing your concerns" approach to problem-solving; with her group of friends, I think she'll find it very helpful in the long term.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes