fooliscious

Nov 10, 2019
Can confirm I am seeing something similar. In the prologue during the Vic/CJ drama scene the entire section was black with text. Based on the reconciliation conversation later on with the sister some text was missing as well.

On an unrelated noted, how many missables do I need to be worried about? Been enjoying this so far but haven't been super thorough in clicking everything.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can confirm I am seeing something similar. In the prologue during the Vic/CJ drama scene the entire section was black with text. Based on the reconciliation conversation later on with the sister some text was missing as well.

On an unrelated noted, how many missables do I need to be worried about? Been enjoying this so far but haven't been super thorough in clicking everything.
If you see a black screen, it’s on purpose. Remember the patreon drama from last year?

fooliscious

Nov 10, 2019
Nope, brand new to you and this game. Good to know, thought it may have been intentional then saw the images were actually present in the folder. Enjoying it thoroughly so far.

Reactions: Story Anon

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hope there are not too many planned missable stuff. Just am not going to go back to chapter 2 to fix a missed event for a scene 30+ chapters later

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hi,
I started Out of touch yesterday but when I got to the animated scene in ch. 15 it got stuck. It kept looping through the same thing and the program was frozen such that it wouldn't respond to any input. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hi,
I started Out of touch yesterday but when I got to the animated scene in ch. 15 it got stuck. It kept looping through the same thing and the program was frozen such that it wouldn't respond to any input. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
The fight is about healing the hostage, maybe you just dragged it for too long to the point where you characters just didnt had hp?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It never got to the fight. Just kept showing the opening scenes over again. I downloaded several different versions to see if there was a bug in the version I had but each and every one of them did the same thing. I am concerned that it is a unity thing but I have no clue how to trouble shoot this. I was really getting into the story and BANG hit a brick wall :(

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
It never got to the fight. Just kept showing the opening scenes over again. I downloaded several different versions to see if there was a bug in the version I had but each and every one of them did the same thing. I am concerned that it is a unity thing but I have no clue how to trouble shoot this. I was really getting into the story and BANG hit a brick wall :(
Can you tell us a bit more about your pc? like.. its windows... linux? etc

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I have a pretty good computer. I built it myself. I-7 quad core @4GHz., 16GB ram, 1060 video card and windows 10 pro. I am in the process of building a new one but I've never had a problem running anything before.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I have a pretty good computer. I built it myself. I-7 quad core @4GHz., 16GB ram, 1060 video card and windows 10 pro. I am in the process of building a new one but I've never had a problem running anything before.
well, i have tested the game on way worse sistems (an intel atom) and still worked.
Have you perhaps tried to change any variable like character names?
I remember somebody bruteforced a different mc name and broke the entire combat section because of it.

buff

May 29, 2017
i played *viewed like until chapter 14?
no scenes at all...
what is this novel about?
just a novel wihtout any S- contents?
It takes a while to spin up, but the lewds are hitting steadily once they got going. And they're pretty good scenes. At the current point (chapter-mid-30-something) the MC is basically drowning in pussy.

The cool bit is that during the early bits there is a decent amount of teasing, and the story is good enough that it doesn't feel like a slog to get to the lewd stuff.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I played it exactly as it was with no modifications. The program just gets stuck playing the opening scene to the confrontation over and over. The only way to close the program down is to go to task manager and close it there. As this is the first animated scene and I am unfamiliar with Unity I was really hoping it might be that my computer is lacking a program or a version of a program necessary for the animated scene to play. Any ideas would be welcome. I really want to continue with the story.

Mar 6, 2021
Hi,
Did you have any problem with intro movie from prologue?
Please, upload screenshot with the game and the log-file. You can find log there: C:\Users\yourcoolusername\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoTruntime.log

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I played it exactly as it was with no modifications. The program just gets stuck playing the opening scene to the confrontation over and over. The only way to close the program down is to go to task manager and close it there. As this is the first animated scene and I am unfamiliar with Unity I was really hoping it might be that my computer is lacking a program or a version of a program necessary for the animated scene to play. Any ideas would be welcome. I really want to continue with the story.
im gonna assume you cant press the "skip fight" button for some reason. in the meantime, im gonna link to the save AFTER the fight.
C:\Users\yourcoolusername\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT is the route, basically, where your other savefiles are.
So you can continue with the story while we try to see what is preventing you from playing the fight segment.

Feb 17, 2022
Really enjoyed this game up until this whole Leah focused storyline. Seems to be dragging on extra long compared to all the other LI's stories. Maybe I'm just not a mega Leah fan so my perception is off but good lord this whole thing about Leah in love with Vic while also starting to be in love with CJ but not willing to make a move either way is getting so damn frustrating to slog through. It's funny because up until the latest chapters I wasn't really concerned about the lewd stuff and just lookinf forwrd to the story unfolding, but now I'm like at least give me some titties to look at to keep me awake :ROFLMAO:

Even after that little rant I'm definitely going to sub to patreon as it's still worth supporting because I really love the story and lore building that must have taken a lot of time to make.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Really enjoyed this game up until this whole Leah focused storyline. Seems to be dragging on extra long compared to all the other LI's stories. Maybe I'm just not a mega Leah fan so my perception is off but good lord this whole thing about Leah in love with Vic while also starting to be in love with CJ but not willing to make a move either way is getting so damn frustrating to slog through. It's funny because up until the latest chapters I wasn't really concerned about the lewd stuff and just lookinf forwrd to the story unfolding, but now I'm like at least give me some titties to look at to keep me awake :ROFLMAO:

Even after that little rant I'm definitely going to sub to patreon as it's still worth supporting because I really love the story and lore building that must have taken a lot of time to make.
No worries, that's the nice part of being a harem game is that you've got plenty of girls to choose to root for.

But don't worry, Leah's arc is coming to a climax now with 36 and 37 (with 38+ being Teresa's arc) and I think you guys will like how it ends.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Did you have any problem with intro movie from prologue?
Please, upload screenshot with the game and the log-file. You can find log there: C:\Users\yourcoolusername\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoTruntime.log
I am unable to upload that file but this is what it says:
"trying to load from slot 26. Loading to chapter Chapter_15_script at index 184"
Also I had no problem with prologue.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes