david makai

Apr 29, 2022
I think he once said he's on Pacific standard time so it would still be morning if that were true, and I'm not sure I'd be working to get that uploaded first thing on a Saturday.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I think he once said he's on Pacific standard time so it would still be morning if that were true, and I'm not sure I'd be working to get that uploaded first thing on a Saturday.
Well he is yet to be online on discord, also he only needs to make the patreon links public. Not really a problem, dont worry, we will get this saucy (and lewd) chapter today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can't fault u for sleeping in on Saturday. Just thought that this shit is automated and at least itchio makes updates available at certain times without your direct input.
Since I have to use Butler right now and they haven't quite added in the scheduling feature to it, they go up as soon as I push the new build through Butler. Granted that isn't very much work, but still requires a button press.

Also the new chapter is up.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Since I have to use Butler right now and they haven't quite added in the scheduling feature to it, they go up as soon as I push the new build through Butler. Granted that isn't very much work, but still requires a button press.

Also the new chapter is up.
Look at this fancy motherfucker, has his own buttler.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I read the first (and last) two or three pages of comments to get an idea, but I just don't have time to read all 135. Before downloading and trying the game I have a question: there are no multiple and/or female protagonist tags, were the gameplay sections where you control Jamie been removed at some stage in development?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I read the first (and last) two or three pages of comments to get an idea, but I just don't have time to read all 135. Before downloading and trying the game I have a question: there are no multiple and/or female protagonist tags, were the gameplay sections where you control Jamie been removed at some stage in development?
No, there are multiple points where you go around town as someone other than CJ.

Reactions: Alandir and Rare77

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
No, there are multiple points where you go around town as someone other than CJ.
Thanks for your kind reply and for saving me time and bandwidth. That should be the purpose of the tags, but this forum is like the far-west :FacePalm:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This isn't really a self-insert type of game. It's played from more of a third person type of viewpoint, like watching a movie or show.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
This isn't really a self-insert type of game. It's played from more of a third person type of viewpoint, like watching a movie or show.
I appreciate the clarification, but it's still not for me. I like to identify with my alter ego when I enjoy this type of video game. I have no problem with different POVs in a narrative, as long as I am not asked to make choices on behalf of other characters regardless of whether they are male or female (even worse if female since I am male). I can tolerate a female lead or multiple protagonists in non-erotic games (Horizon Zero Dawn, Heavy Rain for example). But in the type of games covered on this forum, I need to have only the male protagonist and the possibility of choice, both in terms of his character and the LI I want to interact with.
Good luck to the developer, this objectively looks like a great product, but it doesn't reflect my subjective tastes.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
First of all.
The update is very nice.
We discover one of the girls "secrets".
We can see some unexpected lewds from a certain pair of ladies.
Maids are back on the menu.
Also missable scene with our badass girl.

Come on lads, play it!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
First of all.
The update is very nice.
We discover one of the girls "secrets".
We can see some unexpected lewds from a certain pair of ladies.
Maids are back on the menu.
Also missable scene with our badass girl.

Come on lads, play it!
What's the missable scene?

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes