Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Bored like mofo while playing. Game does not give a crap about your feelings, -as of CH-3- there is no meaningful decision; It is literally an old-skull visual novel. It is 2022 and developers must understand that we, probably majority of players, want to control MC's decisions and story as much as possible.

I'm not blaming Japans though, it is totally mistake of Yankees. You can't expect normal things from people after two Atom bombs.

• Angry
Reactions: buff

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Bored like mofo while playing. Game does not give a crap about your feelings, -as of CH-3- there is no meaningful decision; It is literally an old-skull visual novel. It is 2022 and developers must understand that we, probably majority of players, want to control MC's decisions and story as much as possible.

I'm not blaming Japans though, it is totally mistake of Yankees. You can't expect normal things from people after two Atom bombs.
Why is it that every time some ESL walks into the thread and states that they're the majority of players, it's always in regards to whatever tag they want me to put in the game without giving me any money?

The NTR guys didn't get what they want, the anti-lesbian guys didn't get what they want, clearly whatever you want isn't going to be in. The game has the VN tag, that's what you get.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I am literally shaking, I can’t believe Anon did this. God forbid a developer makes the game they want to make. You should be ashamed Anon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

buff

May 29, 2017
Why is it that every time some ESL walks into the thread and states that they're the majority of players, it's always in regards to whatever tag they want me to put in the game without giving me any money?
Holy shit, that's gold, and it could be used by _so_ many fucking game devs on F95 ....

Reactions: ElukiaTV
Sep 26, 2021
Holy shit, that's gold, and it could be used by _so_ many fucking game devs on F95 ....
N2TheFire dev of Serenity recently had an itch.io player freak out on him for the contents of one scene in Serenity. Fire was gonna rewrite the scene for this one non-paying customer but enough Patrons asked him not so he didn't end up doing it.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
N2TheFire dev of Serenity recently had an itch.io player freak out on him for the contents of one scene in Serenity. Fire was gonna rewrite the scene for this one non-paying customer but enough Patrons asked him not so he didn't end up doing it.
N2's a really nice guy, glad he's got his boys looking out for him.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022

The NTR guys didn't get what they want, the anti-lesbian guys didn't get what they want, clearly whatever you want isn't going to be in. The game has the VN tag, that's what you get.
It is your game, you have privilege to put whatever tag you want and -with all due respect- I did not ask for any tags. I wrote how I felt while playing, it was a criticism. I don't know what NTR means but I don't care lesbians. Modern VN developers started to give players some choices and decisions; I'm not gonna write their names here but am sure you already know some of them and choices and decisions connect player to game more than you believe IMHO. I'm mot asking any tag, I promise.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It is your game, you have privilege to put whatever tag you want and -with all due respect- I did not ask for any tags. I wrote how I felt while playing, it was a criticism. I don't know what NTR means but I don't care lesbians. Modern VN developers started to give players some choices and decisions; I'm not gonna write their names here but am sure you already know some of them and choices and decisions connect player to game more than you believe IMHO. I'm mot asking any tag, I promise.
You won’t say names but I will: I would rather hit my balls with a hammer than make WVM or MNF and if you want more of that, go play those games or their million copycats.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well, I, for one, am sick and tired of all these decision driven games with their ultra specific requirements, to the point you miss out on half the scenes if you don't have a walkthrough on lap while playing and play through multiple times. It's fun the first couple of times, but not for the 10th. Ain't nobody got time for that. If I wanted to miss out on sex because I said the wrong thing, I'd stick to real life :KEK:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks for simultaneously completely missing the point and writing down a list of games you should clearly go play instead of making even more of a fool of yourself. I’m glad you’re still under the illusion anyone reading this cares what your favorite games are.
You're being too involved and defensive about pointless criticism. I get it, but it generally not a good strat, best to leave it alone or limit yourself to one message. This shit will tire you out; i've seen deves abandoning their threads over this.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Well, I, for one, am sick and tired of all these decision driven games with their ultra specific requirements, to the point you miss out on half the scenes if you don't have a walkthrough on lap while playing and play through multiple times. It's fun the first couple of times, but not for the 10th. Ain't nobody got time for that. If I wanted to miss out on sex because I said the wrong thing, I'd stick to real life :KEK:
Some devs just want to feel smart by hidding content behind grindy puzzles.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm personally not a fan of game that implement decisions just for the sake of having them and to justify their affection system. It essentially forces you to be a social chameleon of sorts, only choosing answers and actions that would benefit u the most in this particular situation with this specific girl. Better to stick with a good story.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm personally not a fan of game that implement decisions just for the sake of having them and to justify their affection system. It essentially forces you to be a social chameleon of sorts, only choosing answers and actions that would benefit u the most in this particular situation with this specific girl.
Not to mention from a dev's standpoint it's a nightmare creating versions of scenarios that might be only relevant to 10% of players.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes