ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Carpo's big thing is not wanting to be seen and stay hidden, who knows what she's had a hand in without anyone noticing?
Yep... Kihone is a berserker...
Carpo uses her head and keeps her intentions and real plans a secret.

the later is the scarier one.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Any speculation on where Cro is at right this moment?
I have a nagging feeling that the "boulder" spirit that Leah has been speaking to is Cro. After Tsukiko gave her back what Khione had of her's, she was utterly horrified, and the "boulder" spirit insists that their help will only make things worse for everyone.

I'm not 100% on this, but it seems... possible.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I have a nagging feeling that the "boulder" spirit that Leah has been speaking to is Cro. After Tsukiko gave her back what Khione had of her's, she was utterly horrified, and the "boulder" spirit insists that their help will only make things worse for everyone.

I'm not 100% on this, but it seems... possible.
The notes I've taken might support that. The rock says it has a common ancestry with the deities, but is destined to be apart, while also claiming to know Carpo better than she does herself.

That said, it also says Leah's connections make it possible to avoid its fate, so unless Cro is giving up...

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I just recently replayed it and it does sound like cro. It says it's like a spirit but older and so different. It says it will only make things worse.
I don't remember who said it but carpo or khionne said that cro is the reason why the God got splintered in the first place. Might be that happening is what cro remembered.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I just recently replayed it and it does sound like cro. It says it's like a spirit but older and so different. It says it will only make things worse.
I don't remember who said it but carpo or khionne said that cro is the reason why the God got splintered in the first place. Might be that happening is what cro remembered.
I can't seem to find any notes on that, but Sarah does mention that Cro probably had sisters like her, and that they likely died, driving her mad.
Also, Tsukiko claims that Cro has not "given up", claiming that her absence will be traumatic, but productive. So she may not be resigned to not interfere again.

Sep 26, 2021
Keep in mind that time runs differently on the Other Side. It may have just been a few days for the real world, but on the Other Side, it could have been decades.
Right, but as far as we know, the rock entity is 100% on earth, not on the other side. In that case, a long time to the rock is also a long time to CJ and the gang.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Right, but as far as we know, the rock entity is 100% on earth, not on the other side. In that case, a long time to the rock is also a long time to CJ and the gang.
Spirits dont need to be at the other side.. she was here when she talked with the grandfather.. also we know there are fairies at the river and everywhere, the ones that cant be here are the goddesses. Not the fairies.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I can't remember, did the rock say it had been sitting there observing for a long time?
It doesn't actually say that. The way it talks it makes you feel like it was there sitting for a while, but it never actually states so. Then in the most recent chapter it basically tells you it was never forced to be there.

Hard to say one way or another, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is indeed Cro. Perhaps less crazy now that she got that piece of herself back.

Reactions: ReservoirCreature

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Would like to play this game but… is there an approximate estimate for a more up-to-date linux version?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Would like to play this game but… is there an approximate estimate for a more up-to-date linux version?
Its a unity game.. doesnt work with stuff like wine or the steam compatibility etc? (i dont really know about linux).

Dazzar56

Oct 29, 2020
Finally!
It took me literal months but made it to ongoing episode :)

Never thought with such rough tools, like kiokatsu studio, could be tell such beautiful stories. The overall anime-vibe scared of at first, but soon I have been hooked by plot and characters. Whether it's anime, it's defenetly be a great one.
Waiting for the next episode.

P.S. Jaime is best girl, ALL four of them

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes