Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
will we be able to lewd/harem Leah fiancee sister becouse to me she seems very similar to Leah only alot more easy going morst of the time
I think that character was designed by one of the larger patreon supporters, so anon said he would only lewd her with that guys permission.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
The new update is out for everybody, go check the official links if you dont wanna wait until somebody uploads it here!.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alex5280

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Started playing game. humor is good. story looks interesting. Only thing I didn't like was whole CHAD thing.. kinda killed vibe

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
BTW how much " Yuri " is in game? I prefer to play more with only straight setting

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Last question and I am back to reading. How many LIs are in game?
8 Core LI's so far (though not all of them have lewd content yet). I'd say 3 side characters for sure, and there's likely to be more. I'm not expecting any more in the core group, but considering how wild the story has been, we can't count anything out. Also, it's difficult to know how to count some characters for reasons that are spoilery to explain.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
From chapter 16 game kinda went of the rails. Whole " You are us, We are you" feels like I am reading some hive mind fiction. I am waiting when CJ will say "We are the Legion"

Reactions: Xlr271 and Porthas

Octopuslines

Aug 4, 2018
Started playing game. humor is good. story looks interesting. Only thing I didn't like was whole CHAD thing.. kinda killed vibe
Oh! I had that experience but totally backwards, I wasn't sure of the story until CHAD first appeared. I love that Story Anon can and will embrace ridicule things if they go in favor of the story. My take on it is that that figure is a Facade, a mere illution that is used so CJ's brain can understand what it's seeing. And I have no problems with any of the possible takes (that it is or that it isn't) because the writer has shown that the story is more important than anything, than the characters and our feelings about them, and I love it because of it.

I only will say that I really recomend you to keep going, CHAD is not usually on screen, and the story is really enjoyable.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes