Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
It might have just straight up deleted them when it scanned it, that happens a lot with unarchived files in zips if you don't set your permissions to allow it.
There is nothing in quarantine and antivirus did not delete the files, since I turned it off and an error still appears. On windows 8, I didn't have this problem, now I have windows 10 and...

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There is nothing in quarantine and antivirus did not delete the files, since I turned it off and an error still appears. On windows 8, I didn't have this problem, now I have windows 10 and...
Not sure, sorry. Outside of you possibly being on a 32-bit processor, it can't really be anything but a system error.

buff

May 29, 2017
Could anyone tell me where the save files location is on a Mac computer, please? Thank you in advance!
Stuff like that is always in your account's ~/Library/Application Support folder. Look for "com.LightningRoosterProductions.OoT".

Note that for basically any Unity game, you'd be looking for unity._creator_._gamename_. For example, Pyorgara's game Breaking The Princess is in the Application Support folder under "unity.Pyorgara.BtP". For whatever reason the unity prefix was left off this one.

Last edited:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Stuff like that is always in your account's ~/Library/Application Support folder. Look for "com.LightningRoosterProductions.OoT".

Note that for basically any Unity game, you'dllbe looking for unity._creator_._gamename_. For example, Pyorgara's game Breaking The Princess is in the Application Support folder under "unity.Pyorgara.BtP". For whatever reason the unity prefix was left off this one.
Thank you very much!

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
Genuinely tried to give this game a chance. But the resolution settings don't work at all. Same goes for the window settings, can't even get it out of full screen once it was set the first time; those settings no longer function either. Searched this thread for "solutions" that don't work so I give up. Game looks alright though, shame.

Mar 6, 2021
Genuinely tried to give this game a chance. But the resolution settings don't work at all. Same goes for the window settings, can't even get it out of full screen once it was set the first time; those settings no longer function either. Searched this thread for "solutions" that don't work so I give up. Game looks alright though, shame.
If you are not a lazy ass, you can try this magic from discord server
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you can just press Alt+Enter

Jan 25, 2018
6.24 GB file.... can we.... huh, like, I dunno... make a torrent or something? Mega will make me wait 4 hours to finish the donwload after the first 4 GB downloaded.

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
If you are not a lazy ass, you can try this magic from discord server
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you can just press Alt+Enter
As I had mentioned in my previous post, I searched for and tried these solutions. They don't work. And pressing Alt+Enter literally does nothing but make my screen movable, it stays the same size and in-game resolution doesn't/won't change. That said, from your post I suppose there are no real solutions to this problem like a patch or something so I guess that's it.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
As I had mentioned in my previous post, I searched for and tried these solutions. They don't work. And pressing Alt+Enter literally does nothing but make my screen movable, it stays the same size and in-game resolution doesn't/won't change. That said, from your post I suppose there are no real solutions to this problem like a patch or something so I guess that's it.
Unity's default UI settings is in your registry. Just delete it and restart the game, should reset everything back to default.

unity resolution registry.png

So check for "Software/Lightning Rooster Productions/OoT/Screenmanager Resolution Width" or something close to that.

Mar 6, 2021
And pressing Alt+Enter literally does nothing but make my screen movable
Hmmm, I see.
Then, try this:
1.Launch the game
2.Press Alt+Enter. It should make screen windowed
3.Open Settings
4.Set resolution
5.Press Back. It should make fullscren again
6.Press Alt+Enter again. Now you should get a screen with desirable resolution.

Mar 6, 2021
Unity's default UI settings is in your registry. Just delete it and restart the game, should reset everything back to default.

View attachment 2154619

So check for "Software/Lightning Rooster Productions/OoT/Screenmanager Resolution Width" or something close to that.
It's there
1667887945255.png
Should admit, it works if you delete config file from \AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT too

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes