vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2019
the absolute tonal whiplash of extreme trauma to CHAD THUNDERCOCK is immense and funny as.

I'm enjoying the game a great amount, even if it does show it's 'clearly only went by one person and that's the developer' nature at some points lol

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i've downloading this for like 5 hrs and it just suddenly stops every damn time and i don't think my internet connection has nothing to do with it since i've been watching videos in youtube while downloading it..

anon44517

Mar 27, 2020
I lost all of my old save files on MAC... where do I upload new save files I found on here?? I've tried copying a save file into every folder in my recent OOT download with no luck. I'd rather not start from the beginning again if I can help it

Mar 6, 2021
I lost all of my old save files on MAC... where do I upload new save files I found on here?? I've tried copying a save file into every folder in my recent OOT download with no luck. I'd rather not start from the beginning again if I can help it
It's literally on previous page
Stuff like that is always in your account's ~/Library/Application Support folder. Look for "com.LightningRoosterProductions.OoT".

Note that for basically any Unity game, you'd be looking for unity._creator_._gamename_. For example, Pyorgara's game Breaking The Princess is in the Application Support folder under "unity.Pyorgara.BtP". For whatever reason the unity prefix was left off this one.

Reactions: anon44517

anon44517

Mar 27, 2020
It's literally on previous page
Instructions were unclear, none of that made sense to me (not a computer wiz by any means). Figured it out though. For those (like me) who need step by step instructions-
To copy MAC save files: Open Finder. Cmd+Shift+G. Type ~/Library and hit Go. Click on Application Support. Find and click on com.LightningRoosterProductions.OoT and then paste your save file. If for example it says "Save60" it will appear in the 60th save slot, so you will need to scroll down in the load save screen. Hope that helps.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Minor bug in 2.45 - while in main menu press Load, then History, then Return - it permanently locks the game until it's restarted.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Minor bug in 2.45 - while in main menu press Load, then History, then Return - it permanently locks the game until it's restarted.
You can get out of this if you press the LOAD on the lower right menus and then the "main menu" But yeah.. noted.

Reactions: soyuyuka
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes