Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my experience there's two kinds of despicable villains: the impressively evil, and the kind that make you go "get off my screen". Anon just took the latter to its logical conclusion.

Reactions: B2B2 and Vidaura

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
In my experience there's two kinds of despicable villains: the impressively evil, and the kind that make you go "get off my screen". Anon just took the latter to its logical conclusion.

Reading this makes the wait all the more painful , looking foward to getting my hands on chapter 38 and seeing another good Arc conclusion .

Reactions: Laziness

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Finally got around to catching up on this by reading 34 chapters over the past couple of days, Some very minor parts of the storyline or I guess pacing of the storyline that annoyed me but overall an amazing story and keeps you drawn in, I want more.

My issue now is I know there is a new version for subs, I have no issues with being a sub but doing it now is a double bill as 90% of patreon accounts charge at the start of the month so I'd be billed twice. I think substar is the same hmm never paid attention with substar billing.
Ahhh not sure if I will wait it out or just subscribe now and take the double billing.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Heyho folks. Would someone be so kind to enlighten me how Story Anon releases Ocarina of Time (jk) for public. If he even does, which i assume. Is it two weeks after patrons like most do? Or how does it work?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the info.
The Patreon release was around 1PM PST, so that might be the timeframe to look forward to.

edit: Also just to note, the refresher doc has been updated, along with some corrections.

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Aw man Wine completely screws up playing that video at the end of chapter 38.
At least I was able to rip the video out and play it separately

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes