thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Enjoying the game so far not too far in but so far it's been a decent read, my only worry is I am paranoid over a couple of missable scene chances that I have seen when searching the topic here.
It is making me double check things which is making me read this at a slower pace each session, did not click the spoilers on what these scenes are or how to unlock them but knowing there is missable scenes makes me worry too much.

I guess it is due to playing too many JRPGs with missable trophies/achievements that I am now paranoid over trying not to miss things.
There is one close to the beginning involving a phone that does you a scene in chapter 35 or 36 . ( I don't quite recall )

Mar 6, 2021
Enjoying the game so far not too far in but so far it's been a decent read, my only worry is I am paranoid over a couple of missable scene chances that I have seen when searching the topic here.
It is making me double check things which is making me read this at a slower pace each session, did not click the spoilers on what these scenes are or how to unlock them but knowing there is missable scenes makes me worry too much.

I guess it is due to playing too many JRPGs with missable trophies/achievements that I am now paranoid over trying not to miss things.
If you are too paranoid about missables — feel free to use guide. It's written to contain as few spoilers as possible.

Reactions: fisty123

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
i started it because of high rating. I m 2 hours in, i dont think i can go further.
Does the story pick up later? this is a snooze fest for me, im not into soap operas. If nothing changes even after "paranormal" stuff, imma drop this one.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
i started it because of high rating. I m 2 hours in, i dont think i can go further.
Does the story pick up later? this is a snooze fest for me, im not into soap operas. If nothing changes even after "paranormal" stuff, imma drop this one.
I would say keep going for another hour , hour and a half and if you don't like it then its not for you , It picks after after the Cro and initial Vickie stuff .

Reactions: Deboksi
Sep 26, 2021
Yeh, there's a prototype combat sequence within the first 4 or 5 hours. Read for a bit past that section. If you don't like it at that point, then you probably won't like the rest of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deboksi

buff

May 29, 2017
The _style_ doesn't change much but it becomes much more of an adventure and less of a high school drama. Both the action and the sex pick up quite a bit around the end of the onsen arc and stay up there.

Reactions: Alandir

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'd say give it another chapter or two to grab you, then have that be your cutoff. There's plenty of drama throughout, and if you can't hack it now, it's likely not your bag.

Jm118

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone with patreon or discord acces care to share how the "pregnancy poll" is going over there? On subscribestar, the maids have a clear lead with 7 votes or so, with Teresa having 4 or 5. Vic, Cro, and Shayla have a couple each as well.
Cro won the poll

imaxskill

Sep 4, 2022
Is there a compressed version for win? I was wheezing/crying throughout the whole game and overall had a blast in general. (I played the android version first sadly due to reasons :/)

So anyway, the dev is a mad lad with how symbolic and meme-ish some parts of the writing were. And the quality of the dialogue was superb all things considered with how many devs here aren't native speakers.

I'll get my hands on the win version as soon as possible because this could probably be my next favorite indie VN alongside Superhuman (really recommended 2d vn)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a compressed version for win? I was wheezing/crying throughout the whole game and overall had a blast in general. (I played the android version first sadly due to reasons :/)

So anyway, the dev is a mad lad with how symbolic and meme-ish some parts of the writing were. And the quality of the dialogue was superb all things considered with how many devs here aren't native speakers.

I'll get my hands on the win version as soon as possible because this could probably be my next favorite indie VN alongside Superhuman (really recommended 2d vn)
I think your only option is to download the update patches as they come.

Unless Anon gets the idea to split the downloads up as time goes by.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes