Mar 11, 2022
I'm stuck in a loop. Can anyone help? I'm on Chapter 31 and I'm free roaming as Leah. I previously completed all of the girls' "Side 1" stories when they were available. Now, whenever I complete a "Side 2" story, I'm sent back to a previous free roam section where I'm free roaming as Jamie. I think it might be Chapter 24? So I end up on the map from 7 chapters ago and I can't progress from there. Every "Side 2" story seems to do it.

I'm playing the Mac v2.50 version downloaded from itch.

Fantastic game, Story Anon. Really enjoying the world and characters you've created.

Edit: worked out a workaround!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop. Can anyone help? I'm on Chapter 31 and I'm free roaming as Leah. I previously completed all of the girls' "Side 1" stories when they were available. Now, whenever I complete a "Side 2" story, I'm sent back to a previous free roam section where I'm free roaming as Jamie. I think it might be Chapter 24? So I end up on the map from 7 chapters ago and I can't progress from there. Every "Side 2" story seems to do it.

I'm playing the Mac v2.50 version downloaded from itch.

Fantastic game, Story Anon. Really enjoying the world and characters you've created.
I highly recommend you to visit the official server. Some guys had same issues on Mac build and it was solved there with mod. Or you can contact mod creator himself

Mar 11, 2022
I've tried joining the Discord but I get an "Unable to accept invite" message when I do. Know if there's any issues with the invite link recently or it's just something on my end?

Mar 6, 2021
I've tried joining the Discord but I get an "Unable to accept invite" message when I do. Know if there's any issues with the invite link recently or it's just something on my end?
I see someone who has just joined with six-symbol username
Maybe you have account without age in settings

Mar 11, 2022
The age restriction could be the problem. I've tried on multiple devices to enable the toggle without luck so I've logged a support call. Things aren't going my way...

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Do you have your account verified via phone? If you don't that could cause the issue.

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks. I'll try that too. I did end up fixing it myself by reading through lots of .txt files! I'll add an edit to my post on how I did it in case anyone hits the same issue.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks. I'll try that too. I did end up fixing it myself by reading through lots of .txt files! I'll add an edit to my post on how I did it in case anyone hits the same issue.
This wouldn't actually fix the issue. Or at least now it will partially fix it but it will break again once more chapters come out. The reason it's broken is sometimes return marker is not cleared when you exit side story in public mac build (or is set incorrectly if you scroll inside side story, including causing infinite loops if you scroll in just the right way). Changing return to jump might fix it for now but it will still be broken for other side stories (for example if you skip first girls side stories in ch24 and run them in ch 30 it will break but if you apply your fix - it will break in ch 24-27). You're also going to be left with corrupt save. Actually fixing it requires code fix that properly works with return markers.

If you use my mod from discord it has that bug already fixed and with mod debug console you can fix your corrupt save by loading corrupt save, unsetting return marker with command "mark reset" outside of side story and saving again or if your corrupt save is already in side story - "mark Vol3Leah_open_script 1515151515" - this would just return you to ch 30 town menu after ending side story and you can save there.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2022
I still don't have access to the Discord but once that's sorted out, I'll do that. I've updated my post to reflect that. Thanks for the help. I'd give you 5 Motes of Pride if I could.

• Haha
Reactions: buff

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I still don't have access to the Discord but once that's sorted out, I'll do that. I've updated my post to reflect that. Thanks for the help. I'd give you 5 Motes of Pride if I could.
Just make sure to revert files to original state before installing mod, otherwise you'll break in other way (return is supposed to clear return marker, if you install mod where return and mark commands work properly and you jump out of side story instead of returning you will not clear return marker). Also most recent version of the mod I added automatic save fix, if you load save from older version it should just fix save state for you without need to use debug console.

Also if you still can't join discord latest full download on itch.io (2.51) should have all fixes from the mod.

Last edited:

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone with patreon or discord acces care to share how the "pregnancy poll" is going over there? On subscribestar, the maids have a clear lead with 7 votes or so, with Teresa having 4 or 5. Vic, Cro, and Shayla have a couple each as well.

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone with patreon or discord acces care to share how the "pregnancy poll" is going over there? On subscribestar, the maids have a clear lead with 7 votes or so, with Teresa having 4 or 5. Vic, Cro, and Shayla have a couple each as well.
There's a poll for each tier and I can't see them all, but for the lowest tier it looks like Cro and Teresa are tied at 29% each. Victoria and No One are tied at 13 and then everyone else is at 3ish%.

Reactions: Vidaura

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, caught up again. Something wasn't clear to me though. Reiji and his wife getting killed by Carpo was unrelated to Leah's mom getting her powers right? Otherwise the sequence of events don't make sense, since in the scene of her first using her powers, she says she has 2 daughters, meaning Reiji was already dead

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, caught up again. Something wasn't clear to me though. Reiji and his wife getting killed by Carpo was unrelated to Leah's mom getting her powers right? Otherwise the sequence of events don't make sense, since in the scene of her first using her powers, she says she has 2 daughters, meaning Reiji was already dead
Not necessarily. It could have happened at the same time.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello dev Story Anon I just wanted to say thank you for making this amazing game and for making this game as wholesome and harem ^^. I havent reached that far in the story yet ( I just started playing yesterday ) but I can tell that you guys have put a lot of efforts and love into this game. It kinda surprises me that how well characters described themselves, their feelings towards protag, events that occurred in locations where protag and his group hangout, their personalities and thoughts processes change while protag was away for 4-5 years, it somehow reminds me of Yamato's circle of friends from Maji de series. It literally feels like I am watching an anime, I have just one problem it hurt a bit when Jamie revealed itself as a girl I thought it as a boy before until the story revealed the part because I wanted a bit of interactions between males as friends for more immersion and story purpose. Anyways, thanks for the game once again ^^

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Enjoying the game so far not too far in but so far it's been a decent read, my only worry is I am paranoid over a couple of missable scene chances that I have seen when searching the topic here.
It is making me double check things which is making me read this at a slower pace each session, did not click the spoilers on what these scenes are or how to unlock them but knowing there is missable scenes makes me worry too much.

I guess it is due to playing too many JRPGs with missable trophies/achievements that I am now paranoid over trying not to miss things.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes