buff

May 29, 2017
Ok so no sex in this game... It's ok if you are virgin, if not run away from this... 15 chapter and nothing happened... Pfff
LOL you gotta put your big boy pants on and keep going. There is a metric shit-ton of sex in the later chapters, and it seems to be picking up more steam.

Basically CJ doesn't get to wet his dick much until he earns it, but once that ice breaks loooookout.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
One thing that i have no doubt will never grow old for me is those moments where CJ is getting it on with Vicky and out of fucking nowhere she starts moaning "CHAD!". I can't tell if it's deliberate or accidental but it just completely flips the mood from saucy to hilarious every single time.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
One thing that i have no doubt will never grow old for me is those moments where CJ is getting it on with Vicky and out of fucking nowhere she starts moaning "CHAD!". I can't tell if it's deliberate or accidental but it just completely flips the mood from saucy to hilarious every single time.
Every time a character says his name all I can think about are those damn memes. :LOL:

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
man...I finally got myself to play this, after seing it being referenced and straight up have adds for it in another VNs I've been playing I finally got to it...(the board in "lessons in love" was the 4th stuff that I've seen in different VNs telling me to give it a go, and fuck it, it must be worth it; so I thought)
and damn I'm glad I did...initially I just thought of it as a cringefest; some bits funny other not so much, but then I got into the story, stopped seing what it looked like and instead taking it for what it was, and its a pretty damn good story.
years of seing western stuff turning into shitshows and scams has turned me into a cynic, yet this time I regret not playing it earlier, probably gonna give some bucks for a couple of months to the dev next year.(after getting a new job, I'm broke right now)

Reactions: hmorphone

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone got a hip reduction mod? I swear to god, some of these women look like they need to go through doors sideways :ROFLMAO:

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I just came across this one, no idea how I've managed to miss it for two years. The absurd Skyrim-themed(?) father and name reveal slapped me across the face in the best possible way lmao. I thought this was going to be some cringy white knight game until that point.

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Hey dev seriously let the MC have some balls and be man enough to handle the girls and fights.
why the hell is he always on the backfoot,clueless........ALWAYS THE GIRLS FIGHT AND TAKE LEAD INSTEAD OF HIM.......WHY??????

Honestly I thought he had manned up after he spent 5 years with sarah but fuck he is still the same.......
I have played the game till chapter 31 and honestly speaking the story is phenomenal just wish the MC was not so passive

Anyway this is just another review.......if you dont change CJs passiveness I am sorry to say I have had enough.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR GAME..............PEACE

Sep 26, 2021
Hey dev seriously let the MC have some balls and be man enough to handle the girls and fights.
why the hell is he always on the backfoot,clueless........ALWAYS THE GIRLS FIGHT AND TAKE LEAD INSTEAD OF HIM.......WHY??????

Honestly I thought he had manned up after he spent 5 years with sarah but fuck he is still the same.......
I have played the game till chapter 31 and honestly speaking the story is phenomenal just wish the MC was not so passive

Anyway this is just another review.......if you dont change CJs passiveness I am sorry to say I have had enough.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR GAME..............PEACE
Congrats on your first post?

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Ohhh, Story Anon , you think you're so smart, huh? That you really have done a great job, huh? Well, let me explain to you something. Something very simple, yet true.
FFS stop doing to me you filthy bastard! This game is a freakin' emotional rollercoaster and with fuckin' walls, because you caint see what's comin next! ohhhh, that's a good one, reeeeeeallly good one. You're tormenting me, that's funny, huh? Is it make you sweaty? Horny?! The fuck you're doing to me, stop it!!! I fucking hate this! I fucking hate this, that I love this game!

You bastard!

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes