Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Genuinely considering starting from the beginning all over again when the next update comes. Keep me in extra anticipation.

Reactions: buff

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Heyho Story Anon and team, just wanted to say that i love your story/game so far.
Really should have some more attention here.

Wish i wouldn't have to put it in the same post, because awkward, but can't be helped.
I know you/guys are working on some improvements in the backgound with unity.
If you would be so kind to implement another savefile location apart from \appdata\ ,
like in the games directory, or in \yourfiles\
? what ever it's called in english under windows.

Microsoft still thinks its funny to make it a nuisance to change that path and unity isn't very helpful with it either, having the default savefile location pointed towards \appdata\.

Guess it will never stop to amuse me, how such important files get saved to the same drive/partition/location thats so prone to anihilation.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
the game won't start when i press start
Check if you images game scripts are not quarantined by antivirus. If not then go to save folder (if you're using 2.51 you should be able to open it from save menu by clicking on folder icon, if not then go to
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT
and check readText.sav file - if it's 0 size then delete it while the game is closed and then start the game.

Nov 22, 2019
Check if you images game scripts are not quarantined by antivirus. If not then go to save folder (if you're using 2.51 you should be able to open it from save menu by clicking on folder icon, if not then go to
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT
and check readText.sav file - if it's 0 size then delete it while the game is closed and then start the game.
i just did everything you said and still wont start lol ive never played the game so i don't have a save to open ;(, thx for the tips tho.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
i just did everything you said and still wont start lol ive never played the game so i don't have a save to open ;(, thx for the tips tho.
Can you attach Player.log file from save folder? I can look at the error you're getting and it'll help figure out why it is happening.

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It's been 50+ days since SJ first leaped from the top of the building and he's still falling. Do we know when he will be able to get up if ever?

1676774122538.jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vehemental

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Looks like no update this month. :cry: Hopefully, Story Anon hasn't gotten burnt out on this game, that would be very disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes